5/3/14 Sox @ Indians

Apparently Carroll put out a video on youtube....homemade, thanking everyone and saying that he will endorse ANYTHING, whatever you need, he's your man.

Some needed levity this week. Does anyone have a link to that? Great sense of humor from the kid. Refreshing story and a breath of fresh air.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 3, 2014 -> 06:47 PM)
Apparently Carroll put out a video on youtube....homemade, thanking everyone and saying that he will endorse ANYTHING, whatever you need, he's your man.

Some needed levity this week. Does anyone have a link to that? Great sense of humor from the kid. Refreshing story and a breath of fresh air.

Really? I haven't heard about this at all over the last week.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 3, 2014 -> 06:47 PM)

I am pretty sure he made that 2 years ago and has been posted a bunch

QUOTE (flavum @ May 3, 2014 -> 05:47 PM)
Really? I haven't heard about this at all over the last week.

Sorry, dude, I was travelling for May holidays in China the last three days and have been out of the loop.

Probably better off not caring about the Sox for a few days ever since we lost that 3-0 lead against Verlander and now Eaton getting injured again, since it's all bad news and unlikely to get better against the Cubs.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 3, 2014 -> 06:54 PM)
Sorry, dude, I was travelling for May holidays in China the last three days and have been out of the loop.

Probably better off not caring about the Sox for a few days ever since we lost that 3-0 lead against Verlander and now Eaton getting injured again, since it's all bad news and unlikely to get better against the Cubs.

Ok, that's a valid excuse.

And yeah, I think the free fall has begun. Could get ugly until Sale and Eaton get back.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 4, 2014 -> 12:56 AM)
And yeah, I think the free fall has begun. Could get ugly until Sale and Eaton get back.

Hopefully Ventura tries to change the lineup around. I'm fine with ADA leading off, but I think Alexei should bat 2nd.