GAMETHREAD 6/8: SOX @ LAA

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jun 8, 2014 -> 05:24 PM)
Ozzie would have this team at least 10 games over .500 now.

QUOTE (JoseJoseJose @ Jun 8, 2014 -> 05:26 PM)
I watched the Sox Pride DVD last night...aka the 2005 highlight DVD...I miss Ozzie so much

I hope this is sarcasm. Ozzie wore out his welcome then quit on the team in the middle of a pennant race.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 8, 2014 -> 05:30 PM)
He is a high schoolet. Although Hawk should love that he went 1 or else we likely would have ended with a high schooler.

Oh ok I took it as hawk hated that he went one because he wanted the sox to get him and I was going to say doesn't hawk hate drafting high schoolers lol (didn't hear the conversation)

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 8, 2014 -> 05:30 PM)
Cannot draft a high school arm Hawk nonsense.

I'll give Hawk some due on that. All he said was it's the riskiest pick in the draft--which it is.

On the other hand, you have to roll the dice sometimes, and the Astros and Marlins did it. We'll see if it pays off for them.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 8, 2014 -> 05:34 PM)
Abreu in a deep funk.

Although he did hit the 2 homeruns against the LAD, he did say his timing was still off. Which it also was when he did those two simulated games. So hopefully he can get going soon

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jun 8, 2014 -> 05:36 PM)
Well listening to people here call him Mr K you'd swear he was actually striking out significantly more than his career average

Cherry pick stats I simply want to see you post his stats when he is hitting his usual .180

Edited by Soxfest