Official NHL 2014-15 Thread

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 01:59 PM)
Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc 1h1 hour ago

Bryan Bickell has a concussion. He's hopeful to play in Game 2, "but I really don't know." #Blackhawks

There is no need for him, Versteeg was measures better.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 11:17 PM)

Exactly. He was doing nothing this postseason except for making hits. I just hope the Hawks can trade him, but I am not sure if we can unless we sweeten the pot with a draft pick.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 5, 2015 -> 11:17 PM)

He had a solid game 1, but that play where he crashed in the net was quintessential Versteeg. He's all over the place, looks like he is about to make a great play, then royally f***s it up. ( even if the call was questionable )

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 6, 2015 -> 02:15 PM)
He had a solid game 1, but that play where he crashed in the net was quintessential Versteeg. He's all over the place, looks like he is about to make a great play, then royally f***s it up. ( even if the call was questionable )

my problem with Bickell, is he doesn't show up. look at the big deal he made before the season on how it was going to have 5 hits a game and be aggressive? i really didn't think he achieve that. look at the playoff the game that went into o/t how many hits he had, how aggressive was he, i believe he was a minus in the + / -. finally look at the contract, he should be doing a much better than he has, a black hole, a waste of a roster spot.

QUOTE (Whitewashed in '05 @ Jun 7, 2015 -> 03:05 AM)
Definitely, such a winnable game.

That was frustrating. I thought when Chi went up 2-1 it'd be the Hawks making this a short series. Oh well, 1-1 in the enemy arena. Now it's time for the Hawks to kick ass and go up 3-1. It's all up to them. Take care of home ice and the Cup is Chicago's. If Hawks go 1-1 the next two, hate to say it, but the Cup belongs to Tampa Bay. Ugh.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 6, 2015 -> 09:38 PM)
That was frustrating. I thought when Chi went up 2-1 it'd be the Hawks making this a short series. Oh well, 1-1 in the enemy arena. Now it's time for the Hawks to kick ass and go up 3-1. It's all up to them. Take care of home ice and the Cup is Chicago's. If Hawks go 1-1 the next two, hate to say it, but the Cup belongs to Tampa Bay. Ugh.

:huh:

NO!

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 6, 2015 -> 11:06 PM)
You think we can win the series if it's 2-2 after four? I don't. Hawks need to win the next two and start planning the parade.

You realize last series was tied 2-2 after 4 right?

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Jun 7, 2015 -> 05:10 AM)
You realize last series was tied 2-2 after 4 right?

Yes but these are the Finals. TB isn't going to let a title slip away if it's 2-2 and a best of 3 with 2 in TB.

Have you watched the Blackhawks at all the last decade?

So to the hockey experts and we have some on this board ... is Crawford to blame for that goal in Game Two when he literally couldn't see the puck? Do the Hawks simply have to eliminate those plays where TB gets a straight on shot from deep where they hope for the friendly carom and push it past poor Crawford?

My final question is ... after two games do you see anything technical that tells you the Hawks will flourish in these next two home games and grasp the 3-1 lead?