2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is one of Pau's best games. He only has 12 points, but that's on 6 shots. He has 17 rebounds along with 2 blocks. And this was against Tim Duncan, who looked awful. Very impressive.

Edited by chw42

Heck yeah boys! That's what I call bulls basketball. Rose was just sick!!! Pau played awesome too as did taj. Brooks annoyed me in second half. Offense gets so stagnant with him cause he dribbles way too much

Kirk needs to get some confidence.

Now let's make these types of performances and efforts a trend. Loved thibbs going with nazr early. He brought some toughness. Snell played good too.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 22, 2015 -> 10:04 PM)
Heck yeah boys! That's what I call bulls basketball. Rose was just sick!!! Pau played awesome too as did taj. Brooks annoyed me in second half. Offense gets so stagnant with him cause he dribbles way too much

Kirk needs to get some confidence.

Now let's make these types of performances and efforts a trend. Loved thibbs going with nazr early. He brought some toughness. Snell played good too.

Yes, would have like to see more ball movement especially out of that second unit. Spurs looked dead tonight, but a win is a win.

On a side note, I think we now have enough Kirk Hinrich boneheaded plays on the year to make the official 2015 Kirk Hinrich lowlight reel.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Jan 23, 2015 -> 01:10 AM)
Yes, would have like to see more ball movement especially out of that second unit. Spurs looked dead tonight, but a win is a win.

On a side note, I think we now have enough Kirk Hinrich boneheaded plays on the year to make the official 2015 Kirk Hinrich lowlight reel.

He is pretty much done. He was at least serviceable most of the year last year but he completely sucks this year. I saw a tweet after he scored in the 4th that it was his first points in 50+ min of floor time going back to Saturday.