2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 25, 2015 -> 12:46 PM)
This question is probably for Zoom. Could the Heat have afforded Gasol had LeBron stayed?

Not at what he is making this year. Gasol would have had to take the mini-MLE (just over $3 million). Miami's payroll this year is about $8 million over the cap even without Lebron (yeah, subtract Deng and McRoberts, but those two plus Birdman or Chalmers would basically cancel out Lebron).

QUOTE (Jake @ Jan 25, 2015 -> 03:08 PM)
Thibs has to realize that playing a lineup with Rose, Brooks, and Pau means you're going to have a ton of trouble getting any stops

The bigger problem is, Brooks is the only guy bringing energy. No one else is. Hell, even cheering on the bench is non existent.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jan 25, 2015 -> 05:08 PM)
The bigger problem is, Brooks is the only guy bringing energy. No one else is. Hell, even cheering on the bench is non existent.

It certainly would be nice if somebody let Thibs know that benching Pau now and then is allowed

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Jan 27, 2015 -> 01:00 PM)
<!--quoteo(post=3109418:date=Jan 27, 2015 -> 12:57 PM:name=Jose Abreu)-->
QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jan 27, 2015 -> 12:57 PM)
<!--quotec-->Bulls @ GSW tonight. I think we lose by 40 and allow Draymond Green to score 27.

K.C. Johnson @KCJHoop · 30m 30 minutes ago

Jimmy Butler is not at Bulls shootaround due to illness. Questionable vs. Warriors.

Oh man.

QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ Jan 27, 2015 -> 06:59 PM)
If I turn on the tv and see hinrich starting I'm turning off the tv immediately and going to bed. Win-win for me.

But you would have seen him. And deep in your mind you will know that Kirk Hinrich is playing basketball for the Bulls at that very moment