2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jan 23, 2015 -> 08:29 AM)
Apparently in the team meeting everyone from Rose to Snell spoke.

Whatever they talked about seems like it might've worked.

I wonder what guys like Cameron Bairstow would have to say other than "I want minutes"

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 23, 2015 -> 08:44 AM)
I really feel like they need to cut Kirk Hinrich. I've never been a Kirk fan, and certainly not the past few seasons, but I understood why he was kept around. Now, there's no reason.

He's like our kendrick perkins now. Except infinitely more expendable.

I don't want to only have a negative post about last night. I was terrified that we would have all this s***, with a team meeting and refocus, etc, and get blown out again.

Was so pleased they came out firing. The spurs certainly had an off night, but, I mean almost 0 teams have had an offnight vs the bulls all season. So the easy buckets weren't there.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 23, 2015 -> 08:44 AM)
I really feel like they need to cut Kirk Hinrich. I've never been a Kirk fan, and certainly not the past few seasons, but I understood why he was kept around. Now, there's no reason.

You can see it has gotten to him too. When he fumbled that ball out of bounds last night with nobody near him, he immediately started muttering to himself.

It sucks but he is a big negative out there now, even his normally strong defense has been pretty bad

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 23, 2015 -> 09:24 AM)
You can see it has gotten to him too. When he fumbled that ball out of bounds last night with nobody near him, he immediately started muttering to himself.

It sucks but he is a big negative out there now, even his normally strong defense has been pretty bad

He's 34 god damned years old and didn't have a ton of talent to start with. He's now worse than 70% of the D League.

this season is going to be what it is going to be. i hope everything

turns out ok.

next yr with 2 first rounders and some interesting FA, it is gong

to be really interesting on how the bulls will address these holes.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 21, 2015 -> 04:26 PM)
I have had the thought lately that maybe Thibs has lost the team. For that type of coach, there is usually an expiration date where players keep listening. I don't know if that is what has happened, or not, but it crossed my mind.

Never forget Popovich

QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 23, 2015 -> 10:15 AM)
He's like our kendrick perkins now. Except infinitely more expendable.

And he doesn't play. Perkins became Perkins because they kept trotting him out there

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 21, 2015 -> 04:26 PM) *

I have had the thought lately that maybe Thibs has lost the team. For that type of coach, there is usually an expiration date where players keep listening. I don't know if that is what has happened, or not, but it crossed my mind.

i keep on thinking that there are several things that are outside his control that is affecting the game plan. one is the Rose question mark. meaning which Rose will show up, the mvp Rose or the not MVP.

the other is i am sure he wants to be GM and he is given this group of players. are they the players he really want???

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 23, 2015 -> 08:59 AM)
ha!

I'm serious. I'm still pissed that when I was going to buy the original one you made, that the damn thing was already closed. I didn't like the 2nd one as much as the first so I figured one day you'd make the original again or another version. I want it bad!!! It was beautiful.

Unless you blame the injuries on Thibs, it is ridiculous to hold him responsible for the team's slumps. They have a roster full of guys who miss a lot of time.

IMO, as much as he has been able to fight that off from time to time over the past few years, it eventually catches up to you.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jan 23, 2015 -> 06:54 PM)
Unless you blame the injuries on Thibs, it is ridiculous to hold him responsible for the team's slumps. They have a roster full of guys who miss a lot of time.

IMO, as much as he has been able to fight that off from time to time over the past few years, it eventually catches up to you.

no offense, but who are you referring this post to??

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 23, 2015 -> 11:30 AM)
I'm serious. I'm still pissed that when I was going to buy the original one you made, that the damn thing was already closed. I didn't like the 2nd one as much as the first so I figured one day you'd make the original again or another version. I want it bad!!! It was beautiful.

You liked Jimmy Gets Buckets more than DEAL WITH IT? with the digitized sunglasses?

You a fool. I still rock my DEAL WITH IT.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 23, 2015 -> 10:37 AM)
You liked Jimmy Gets Buckets more than DEAL WITH IT? with the digitized sunglasses?

You a fool. I still rock my DEAL WITH IT.

I sure do....but I'd settle for either version now. I need one!!! DO IT STEVE...before the kids come cause than there will be no time to make me a custom shirt!!

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jan 23, 2015 -> 08:54 AM)
I wonder what guys like Cameron Bairstow would have to say other than "I want minutes"

Hey, whatever he said must have worked because he got in the game and tore it up. He had 3 points and 2 rebounds in just 2 minutes. That works out to be 54 points and 36 rebounds per 36 minutes and he also had a TS% of .614.