White Sox v. Twins Gamethread

bjm676

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 20, 2014 -> 03:48 AM)
What is wrong with Q lately

Bad location...that pitch to Suzuki was right down the middle. He doesn't have good enough stuff to throw it right down the plate. It also seems he doesn't use his offspeed pitches enough now.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 19, 2014 -> 10:10 PM)
And Abreu with a horrible swing. Is it really hard to lay off that pitch?

He swings at it everytime pitchers are only going to throw that pitch over and over till he lays off.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 19, 2014 -> 10:11 PM)
He swings at it everytime pitchers are only going to throw that pitch over and over till he lays off.

i remember when marmol always used to throw that slider in the other batters box and everyone would swing at it and it used to make me so angry lol and sure enough they laid off it and he would walk a ton of batters lol

Ok, time to see who can set the best line. How many more games do they let Flowers play before making a change? Let's define that as not starting in 3 consecutive games.

I have no idea how bull-headed they plan on being, but I bet they have a high tolerance. The guy doesn't have a chance at the plate. I'll go with an O/U of 16.5 games.

Let the guessing begin!

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 20, 2014 -> 03:08 AM)
This pitcher has nothing

Who u talking about .... Q? Nyuk nyuk.

Wish Beckham wouldn't have gotten picked off second. I thought only DeAza did that stuff (lastyear).