Halos @ White Sox Start Time 10 Min Ago

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody please tell Abreu that it's ok to take your foot off of first base right after you catch the ball. He looks like he's going to pull something. Study tapes of Mark Grace or some s***.

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ Jul 3, 2014 -> 03:11 AM)
I want to ask this to you guys as Connor is at the plate. If Davidson continues on the tear he is on at Charlotte, do you call him up to be the guy at third. What do you do with Connor?

Trade Dunn and rotate Davidson/Conor at 3b/DH

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ Jul 2, 2014 -> 09:11 PM)
I want to ask this to you guys as Connor is at the plate. If Davidson continues on the tear he is on at Charlotte, do you call him up to be the guy at third. What do you do with Connor?

Depends on if they can somehow trade Dunn. If he goes, they can DH Gillaspie and probably put him at 1B too.

For now, I'm glad Davidson is hitting some in AAA. Maybe in 4 weeks, he'll be ready.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jul 2, 2014 -> 09:14 PM)
Depends on if they can somehow trade Dunn. If he goes, they can DH Gillaspie and probably put him at 1B too.

For now, I'm glad Davidson is hitting some in AAA. Maybe in 4 weeks, he'll be ready.

Its the Jim Thome effect.

I would promote Davidson in a month's time assuming he is still putting up solid numbers and I would move Gillapse to LF.