Halos @ White Sox Start Time 10 Min Ago

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 2, 2014 -> 09:38 PM)
Indifferent because I think Coop controls the pitching staff. I just can't imagine Coop not speaking up if he thinks Robin is handling the staff wrong. Robin is an ex hitter, Coop is one of the most respected pitching coaches in the league, really think it's his call out there.

Danks has always been a workhorse and he just had one of his best games ever against a damn good Angels team.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 2, 2014 -> 09:20 PM)
Robin is just a disgrace..

It is not Robin's fault that the team can not score more than 2 runs in a game. And if Robin is the manager of the ball club than he has final say over everything, Cooper's job is to coach the pitching staff under Robin's supervision, not to make decisions. John Danks should have gotten the win tonight, and Robin didnt make a mistake by keeping him out there. If you want to blame anyone for giving away that lead, you should blame the team's offense.

However the Sox win and you're point is invalid. :lol:

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ Jul 2, 2014 -> 10:01 PM)
It is not Robin's fault that the team can not score more than 2 runs in a game. And if Robin is the manager of the ball club than he has final say over everything, Cooper's job is to coach the pitching staff under Robin's supervision, not to make decisions. John Danks should have gotten the win tonight, and Robin didnt make a mistake by keeping him out there. If you want to blame anyone for giving away that lead, you should blame the team's offense.

However the Sox win and you're point is invalid. :lol:

How can I blame the offense for giving up the lead??

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 2, 2014 -> 10:04 PM)
It's easy. I'll show you when you flip the other way. It's about as easy as predicting that home run.

When I agree with something he does?? That happens but not as much as I disagree. There is no way a manager can always do everything wrong.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 2, 2014 -> 10:07 PM)
When I agree with something he does?? That happens but not as much as I disagree. There is no way a manager can always do everything wrong.

One tip I would give you is actually watch the game.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 2, 2014 -> 10:12 PM)
One tip I would give you is actually watch the game.

Sorry, can't watch every pitch every night.. I don't see an argument you have. I disagree with how he managed the 8th and kept Danks in so long. You agree with that decision?

And no, I don't just think that because he gave up a home run..

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 2, 2014 -> 10:19 PM)
Mike Sciosia is clearly an awful manager....

"Awful" may be a strong word, but you will find many people that agree with that comment (sarcastic or not). His WS win was 11 years ago and his teams seem to be consistently underachieving since then.