Favorite NFL Teams

The Bones

Oh, I LOVE the Dolphins..everytime I see them play I jump up and down in excitement cheering them to the bitter end... :puke :puke :puke

Bear down, Chicago Bears, make every play clear the way to victory;

Bear down, Chicago Bears, put up a fight with a might so fearlessly.

We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation with your T-formation.

Bear down, Chicago Bears, and let them know why you're wearing the crown.

You're the pride and joy of Illinois, Chicago Bears, bear down. :headbang :headbang :headbang

that would have to be....PackersM.gif

Go Pack Go!!

Bears still lead the Crappers by nine games in the all-time series and have more HOFers than any other NFL franchise!

:fyou the Crappers!

All that history info and a dollar will still not buy me a gallon of gas. It won't matter when the awesome Kordell Stewart and the vaunted Chicago offense lose twice to Green Bay this year

My favorite team is from a certain city, with a certain name that starts with a C, ends with an O, and in the middle is hicag.

BEAR DOWN!

I've also always like the eagles, but I'm still trying to get over that 2001 playoff game.

Falcons baby Falcons!!!

The Bears suck. They used to be my favorite team, but that was when I didn't realize how much they sucked. Then I found the Falcons and I still liked the Bears, but they weren't my favorite. Now I hate the Bears and their wretched GM Angelo. Angelo drove me away from the team with their pathetic sucking. He ruined the team and continues to ruin it.