Farewell to Dayan Viciedo

Boopa1219

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (raBBit @ Feb 9, 2015 -> 01:14 PM)
We get it you're a proud liberal. Take it to the buster and don't pollute the infallible PHT.

I'm sorry what now? You better be kidding. We get racist posts up in here and I'm the one getting told to take it to the buster? Please.

It was clearly a one-off post in a thread that's destined for the s***ter anyway. Relax.

Edited by Reddy

QUOTE (black jack @ Feb 8, 2015 -> 10:27 PM)
There wasn't anything wrong with your post douglas.

Whoever was offended by the taco comment needs to pull their liberal PC thongs out of their butts.

Now, if you could help me figure out how to get all those darn zipperheads off my lawn...

If you could please move this type of comment to the buster, so as not to sully the infallible PHT, that'd be great. Thanks.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 9, 2015 -> 04:31 PM)
All posts regarding politics and/or the race discussions, after this point, will be deleted. Offenders may also face suspensions. You have all been warned.

Sounds good to me. Thanks.

I'm closing this thing. This thread has moved so far from Viciedo and so far out of the realm of baseball. If someone wants to open a new Viciedo thread to talk about Dayan, great. The rest of the stuff is done and dead. Don't bring it up or talk about it. If you want to discuss politics, move into the filibuster and make sure you follow the specific rules set forth within said forum.