2015-16 NCAA Football Thread

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 14, 2015 -> 10:06 AM)
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/20...3/curious-index

So it looks like the biggest texas booster has canceled his suite the rest of the season. Looks like their AD will be out soon, which means Charlie Strong likely won't be there next year.

Can't say I don't enjoy this, but I do feel bad for Charlie Strong. I'm sure he'll have a rich-rod like resurgence elsewhere.

Firing Charlie Strong would be really stupid. Racist assholes.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 19, 2015 -> 04:55 PM)
Is Braxton Miller unable to throw? Only thing that will prevent him from being starting QB again,

Cardale cost himself a lot of money by returning but he probably saved the the job of a GM who would've drafted him.

Not a NFL QB. Has size and arm but is a one read QB that would get eaten alive.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Sep 19, 2015 -> 11:27 PM)
I didn't even need to glance over to the left to see who wrote this. You're really nothing more than a bitter troll.

So it wasn't OPI? You agree with holding call on Thomas TD? GT is my team, which makes the bogus calls even more infuriating. That said, ND deserves the win.

So it wasn't OPI? You agree with holding call on Thomas TD? GT is my team, which makes the bogus calls even more infuriating. That said, ND deserves the win.

The holding call where the OT dragged the guy to the ground? Yeah that gets called almost every time.

And did Fuller push off on that 2nd long throw? That's the biggest play of the game.

They both had their hands on each other, which almost always results in a no call. Only bitter trolls are out there thinking ND is benfitting from the refs every game.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Sep 19, 2015 -> 11:41 PM)
They both had their hands on each other, which almost always results in a no call. Only bitter trolls are out there thinking ND is benfitting from the refs every game.

So Flutie is a bitter troll? Maybe we found something to agree on

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Sep 19, 2015 -> 11:59 PM)
ND gives the ACC the dates they are available but the conference actually fills the slots with specific teams.

Yeah sucks for GT that Tulane is as bad as they are. Pretty sure GT opens up the new Atlanta stadium vs Tenn in two years