3/4 ST: White Sox vs Dodgers

GGajewski18

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Mar 4, 2015 -> 03:39 PM)
He didn't get lit up.

Couldn't watch, working, but looked at Gameday just now (not sure I can trust it's info today, seemed buggy). Kid's likely nervous with the walks and falling behind. And the high A ball to big league camp thing. His MO has been strike 1.

But most interested in how CH's swing looks. Does it look viable with refinement, or is more of a hopeful hack?

QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Mar 4, 2015 -> 04:51 PM)
Couldn't watch, working, but looked at Gameday just now (not sure I can trust it's info today, seemed buggy). Kid's likely nervous with the walks and falling behind. And the high A ball to big league camp thing. His MO has been strike 1.

But most interested in how CH's swing looks. Does it look viable with refinement, or is more of a hopeful hack?

Yeah, he struggled with control but nobody hit the ball hard off him. The single was your typical single to the outfield.

Fwiw, dj was raving about Anderson's play at shortstop in the game yesterday.

Nice to see Avisail controlling his dives defensively and running well on the base paths.

Same Beckham, that's somehow reassuring, and obvious fears about the 7-8-9 spots in the order if it's Beckham flowers and Sanchez will not be quelled too much. Thankfully Gillaspie should prevent that.

Pretty good play by jb shuck in rf...although he started on the wrong route, he got to it. That huge outfield in Arizona (especially the gaps) is the polar opposite of uscf.

Edited by caulfield12

No worries on Danish. He's 20, has yet to pitch in AA ( though he will this year) and its early in ST. The only expectations I have of Danish at this point is to take the things he learns in ST with him to Birmingham when the season starts.

QUOTE (StRoostifer @ Mar 4, 2015 -> 06:56 PM)
No worries on Danish. He's 20, has yet to pitch in AA ( though he will this year) and its early in ST. The only expectations I have of Danish at this point is to take the things he learns in ST with him to Birmingham when the season starts.

Exactly