ST: 3/6 Game Thread, SOX @ SD, 2:05pm CT

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Mar 6, 2015 -> 02:24 PM)
For those of you on twitter follow FutureSox. Who ever is running that is giving updates and is at the game

It is the Gage-Man himself.

Also the Padres announcer just referred to JB Shuck as the "perfect name for country singer."

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 6, 2015 -> 02:26 PM)
It is the Gage-Man himself.

Also the Padres announcer just referred to JB Shuck as the "perfect name for country singer."

He is also making vocal love to the White Sox off-season, going down the list of all of the guy the Sox have brought in.

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Mar 6, 2015 -> 02:28 PM)
Padres guy refers to the Forbes article mentioning that JR is a billionaire after saying, "and why NOT spend money (this offseason)?"

My favorite part of that story was him asking Jerry what he thought the Bulls were worth after the Clips sold for a billion dollars, and Jerry telling him, it doesn't matter, I am not selling.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Mar 6, 2015 -> 02:24 PM)
For those of you on twitter follow FutureSox. Who ever is running that is giving updates and is at the game

Jason Gage, Chisoxfn. Owner of SoxTalk, one of the original writers on FutureSox.

He also had virtually never used Twitter before yesterday and hasn't written for FS in about 8 years.

QUOTE (shipps @ Mar 6, 2015 -> 04:11 PM)
Is Rodon effectively wild with how he pitches or is he pinpoint putting the ball right where he wants it?

From all reports he struggles with command on his fastball and at times his slider. That said, his stuff is electric and he doesn't need Cliff Lee's command and control to contribute this year. I'd be more curious as to what his fastball is sitting at. If it's 93-95, hell yea. 91-93 would be a little concerning, but it's early in spring.