World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 9, 2016 -> 04:18 PM)
Like I said, complete disagree but it's a matter of opinion.

Completely agree with this.

Also for any of you guys that like Indy wrestling, I just grabbed tix for the evolve show on the Saturday before mania. That'll probably be the 2nd best show of the weekend behind NXT.

I don't really follow evolve for whatever reason, but I looked at the event(In Dallas?) and your in for a treat with Zack Sabre Jr. ANd Tommy Ends. I've heard a ton of good things about Timothy Thatcher as well.

I'd be willing to bet Sabre signs with WWE at some point.

Titus O'Neal suspended and if this is true, it's for the dumbest reason ever.

WWE Superstar Titus O’Neil was sent home from last night’s WWE Smackdown tapings shortly after arriving. It’s being said that he has been suspended for unprofessional conduct.

His unprofessional conduct allegedly occurred during the end of the Monday Night RAW taping in Seattle, WA. After RAW had stopped going live on the USA Network the feed kicked over live to the WWE Network to continue coverage of Daniel Bryan’s retirement. During the live streaming WWE Network portion of Bryan’s retirement the WWE locker room came out to greet him at the top of the ramp. Included in the group of Superstars at the top of the ramp was the Chairman of the Board Vince McMahon.

Once Bryan had passed his fellow Superstars at the top of the ramp they began to return to the back. While this was going on Titus O’Neil grabbed Vince by the arm in what is being described as a “playful, physical way.” Vince responded in kind by shoving O’Neil away from him and playfully threw his arms up and laughed at Titus. I was actually able to see the exchange as I was watching the WWE Network live stream and the exchange made it on screen. It caught my attention immediately and I went back and watched the exchange a few times. I make mention of it in this week’s WrestleZone Radio RAW Reaction which can be found at the bottom of this post.

It’s being said that McMahon was angry that he was grabbed by Titus the way he was and that is what led to Titus’ suspension. As soon as O’Neil arrived at Smackdown he was told that he was going home. The word going around is that the suspension could be for up to 90 days. That would put Titus out of action for WrestleMania 32.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 10, 2016 -> 04:36 PM)

DB's last match. Seems to suffer a seizure or convulsions at 2 minutes. After Sheamus goes to grab him and put him back in the ring, realizes he's pulling dead weight, stops and they cut the match short. Pretty scary.

Very scary.

The match at WM vs Bautista and RO, when Bryan got put through the table. I wonder if he had a seizure then too because his body was twitching like it was in this video.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 15, 2016 -> 07:32 PM)
The fatal 5 way was a fun clusterf***. Gives me some hope Ambrose may win Sunday, but I know I shouldn't have that.

Following the story they've set up Ambrose should win but ya, not getting my hopes up either. That fatal 5 way was exactly how you described it. I loved it.

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Feb 15, 2016 -> 08:23 PM)
5-way was nicely done.

Y2J / AJ Styles angle is solid.

AJ Styles isn't on the Fastlane ppv? He should be as they ramp up to WM....

I'm sure he will be. Probably getting AJ/Jericho/Miz I'd guess.

Maybe Taker gets added to that s*** squad for mania and they can face the wyatts so we get rid of all that bulls*** at once and then we can have Dean-Brock or Roman-Brock with Dean going for the belt.

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a main event segment before. Big Show, Kane and Ryback, those are your go to guys for a go home show!

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 16, 2016 -> 07:49 AM)
Wasting possibly Takers last Wrestlemania in an 8 man tag would be stupid. I fully expect it to happen.

By the sounds of it, it's not his last mania. Vince said no to Owens, taker isn't dumb enough to face Stroman, they're not going to do styles and cena is dead, there's nothing good out there that Vince will allow to happen. Personally I'd rather keep the Wyatt family away from Brock to set up more interesting stuff and just go the 8 man tag route for Taker since there's nothing good for him to do. But who knows maybe Cena Wolverine's it up like usual and is back for mania.

Rumor by the way that the E & C and new day segment on Sunday might be to introduce Enzo and Cass which I can stop complaining they're not on the main roster then. Hope it's true.