World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 25, 2016 -> 10:12 PM)
Be interesting how the hell they book that triple threat at fastlane cause facing those two is going to get Roman booed out of the building again.

...and who gets pinned? Do they think Reigns pinning Ambrose is a good idea? Well I guess same thing as last year.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 25, 2016 -> 10:15 PM)
...and who gets pinned? Do they think Reigns pinning Ambrose is a good idea? Well I guess same thing as last year.

Bray will take out Brock and Roman will pin Dean. That'll make Dean the bridesmaid again. Survivor Series, Rumble, Fast Lane. Can use that for a future angle.

I was hoping for an elimination chamber.

Edited by Brian

s***ty main event tonight s***ty main event at fastlane (wtf is a fastlane anyway, what happened to No Way Out)

As stated above, the major face gets boooed outta the building guaranteed @ fastlane, we have another obvious turn of events, and worse is that it will likely lead to Reigns vs. HHH at WM, which is boring alone but you put the title on the match and now its boring and frustrating.

I am enjoying the undercard tho, in general.

Tag Teams are looking nice, I really dig this AJ Styles, love the Wyatts in the mid card, New Day, etc.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Feb 8, 2016 -> 03:57 PM)
Not a work he wanted cleared to wrestle other places WWE said no............he said I am retiring then.

It's wrestling, it could be a work. I don't think it is but nobody can be 100 percent positive until it actually happens.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Feb 8, 2016 -> 04:57 PM)
Not a work he wanted cleared to wrestle other places WWE said no............he said I am retiring then.

Possible I guess, but what sense does that make? Why would he come out on Raw and do this if WWE is pretty much holding him hostage?

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 8, 2016 -> 08:18 PM)
Move onto a commentator role or something similar.

Yeah that's like Peyton Manning wanting to play next year and the Broncos saying "Nah, you cant go anymore, but you can be assistant QB coach" and Peyton saying "Ok cool im in"

QUOTE (TRU @ Feb 8, 2016 -> 07:12 PM)
Possible I guess, but what sense does that make? Why would he come out on Raw and do this if WWE is pretty much holding him hostage?

Because his contract is now froze he will have to sue to get out if it. Play nice today but this story far from over.

Edited by Soxfest