6/9/15 GDT Astros @ Sox

Condor13

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 9, 2015 -> 09:27 PM)
ZERO.

Hard to attend from China. When I'm back in the Quad Cities for two weeks in July, I'll see if there's a game I can make it to. When you have a thee month old, it's more of a priority to get back and spend time with your child during summer vacation (for a teacher).

I don't think you have much room to criticize attendance then my friend.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 10, 2015 -> 04:00 AM)
emilio has been absolutely brutal this year. Poor use of him, but still. Nieto performed better with more scarce playing time.

He did himself no favors by looking as if he's never played baseball before during Spring Training. I'd love to replace him with Ruggiano.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 10, 2015 -> 03:02 AM)
5th time Sox have bases loaded and do not score. That is hard to do 5 times a year let alone in 2 months.

I don't really count that as not scoring, as they had previously scored in the inning.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 10, 2015 -> 03:02 AM)
White Sox offense continues to fight for ineptness records.

Even in winning, you still want to throw the remote control through the t.v.

Well at least the team is starting to develop an identity where it doesn't need much offense to win. Last two nights.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 9, 2015 -> 09:01 PM)
He did himself no favors by looking as if he's never played baseball before during Spring Training. I'd love to replace him with Ruggiano.

Everth Cabrera, whoever (he led the NL in stolen bases in 2012, that's something).

Of course, you know that Hahn isn't going to admit another Keppinger/Downs mistake in the middle of the season.