7/18 vs KC Royals

flavum

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Little surprised Robin left in Duke to face Perez. He should have whacked a bases clearing double that would have turned it into a rout. Were no righties left besides Robertson? It was like Robin conceding this one again knowing we can't hit KC's back of the bullpen guys.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 10:42 PM)
People expect the Sox to lose with Sale going tomorrow? That's news to me.

I considered one win out of 4 the best possible scenario for Sox this weekend.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 10:45 PM)
They're allowed but annoying for the people around them

I can see that with the water splashing off 'em. I'd head to a concourse with my umbrella.

Royals announcers status quo broadcast: Praise the Royals. Tout the upcoming homestand every other pitch. Mock the opponent. I tell you it's refreshing to have Hawk and Stoney. They don't resort to the boring cliche telecasts of praising their own team no matter what is happening on the field and cheap shots at the opposition while saying how to get tickets for the homestand.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 10:47 PM)
Cain is so annoying. He's the reason the Royals are my least favorite team to play. He catches everything.

As usual, the other team knows where to play our guys even our new guys. That's a bloop hit against Eaton in center.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 04:39 PM)
Little surprised Robin left in Duke to face Perez. He should have whacked a bases clearing double that would have turned it into a rout. Were no righties left besides Robertson? It was like Robin conceding this one again knowing we can't hit KC's back of the bullpen guys.

Who would he go to there? Webb? Robertson? They only have 6 guys in the pen for this series. Petricka didn't get the job done. That was the real problem.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 10:50 PM)
Who would he go to there? Webb? Robertson? They only have 6 guys in the pen for this series. Petricka didn't get the job done. That was the real problem.

Webb. I'm really surprised Perez didn't gap one and end the game there.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 04:48 PM)
Royals announcers status quo broadcast: Praise the Royals. Tout the upcoming homestand every other pitch. Mock the opponent. I tell you it's refreshing to have Hawk and Stoney. They don't resort to the boring cliche telecasts of praising their own team no matter what is happening on the field and cheap shots at the opposition while saying how to get tickets for the homestand.

What cheap shots do they take at us?

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 04:47 PM)
Cain is so annoying. He's the reason the Royals are my least favorite team to play. He catches everything.

I hate them because of Hosmer and Moustakas. Those two just piss me off. Oh and Yordano Ventura

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jul 18, 2015 -> 05:07 PM)
What is the point of pinch running Beckham for LaRoche there? That run doesn't matter... Maybe a token goodbye to Gordon...hopefully?

Yeah and if anyone, it should be Bonifacio. He's faster

Edited by Jose Abreu