**Official BIG BROTHER thread**

Brian

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 30, 2016 -> 09:05 AM)
Well now hes in a small alliance so who knows.

He is in the minority and I think he is the target currently. He made a comment last night saying tomorrow is when the game starts. He is one day behind and he is already the target. We will see if he is able to take the target off of him today/tomorrow

• 8 months later...
QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 19, 2017 -> 10:33 AM)
Most of the cast reminds me of previous cast mates just off looks alone.

I'll watch some of the videos after work but they seem to have more of a range of ages at least.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 29, 2017 -> 09:19 AM)
Her ass in that bikini picture. I don't like all the muscles on the girls but hot damn

I wonder how her body will change in there w/o crossift. I guess she can do some stuff out in the yard.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 30, 2017 -> 08:20 AM)
So many spoilers last night on the feeds. Crazy season already.

Yeah, didn't expect

Megan to split. She seemed like she'd be a player. Looking forward to the footage.

This season could be the best in awhile. Cody and Josh are nutjobs. Cast has potential.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 30, 2017 -> 08:29 AM)
Yeah, didn't expect

Megan to split. She seemed like she'd be a player. Looking forward to the footage.

This season could be the best in awhile. Cody and Josh are nutjobs. Cast has potential.

Someone said she punched that dude who was yelling at him. I also didnt expect cody and the instagram model to showmance it so soon

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 30, 2017 -> 09:08 AM)

Someone said she punched that dude who was yelling at him. I also didnt expect cody and the instagram model to showmance it so soon

Is that sarcasm? I saw that a mile away. She's not even really that hot. Cody seems like a superficial guy.