**Official BIG BROTHER thread**

Brian

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 15, 2016 -> 07:18 PM)
Turning into a pretty interesting season. Everyone is flipping and flopping.

I still can't figure out who really trusts who. Only thing I know for sure is Paulie wants Tiffany out bad just because she reminds him so much of her sister lol.

QUOTE (MEANS @ Jul 21, 2016 -> 12:14 PM)
Hopefully Paulie can keep everyone on track to get out Tiffany and not let the temptation of booting Da'Vonne get to them. One drama queen at a time.

Hopefully Paulie is next. He's an insecure b**** like his brother.

QUOTE (MEANS @ Jul 22, 2016 -> 02:52 PM)
Bye Bye Tiff, we'll see tonight if she can get back in, but out of the 5 I'd want Bronte in just because she is the least annoying which isn't saying much at all.

Preference to get back in would be: Bronte, Mitch(what's the first guys name? We'll go with Mitch), Tiff, Victor, Jozea.

QUOTE (MEANS @ Jul 28, 2016 -> 12:21 PM)
Michelle stayed strong and didn't let salesman Frank get to her.

She's a jealous bratty b****. So many pansies in the house. Frank is the only person I like in there and he's probably gone tonight. Bunch of candy asses.

Paul is more annoying than Frankie in 16.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 28, 2016 -> 10:59 PM)
Its crazy how different the feeds are from the actual show. It bothers me

When the feeds are on. Another long HOH comp they blocked. Think I'm done paying for this.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 29, 2016 -> 09:18 PM)
Paulie is such a candy ass. Threatened by the women and needs to run them down. So insecure like his jagoff brother.

What'd Paulie do? I haven't been keeping up with the feeds as much as some past seasons. And why was Cody a jagoff? He was a wuss for sure but he seemed like a decent enough guy.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 1, 2016 -> 11:50 AM)
What'd Paulie do? I haven't been keeping up with the feeds as much as some past seasons. And why was Cody a jagoff? He was a wuss for sure but he seemed like a decent enough guy.

Outside of that fooling around with a married woman and shaming Victoria, I'm sure he was decent.

Paulie is jealous Natalie got a care package and shamed her behind her back.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 2, 2016 -> 02:38 PM)
Looks like Big Brother 19 will be on in the Fall on CBS All Access. Will start probably a week after 18 ends. It should be interesting, hopefully they bring in a cast that is more game oriented and not all about the fame.

This is preventing me from cancelling my All Access account because these live feeds have been awful. They're not even showing the endurance HOH comps so far. That better change.