**Official BIG BROTHER thread**

Brian

Can't remember if we agreed on spoiler tags for things not on show yet but just in case...

If Vanessa re-noms Julia as a "pawn" to get Meg out and Steve/JMac/James don't evict Julia, I maybe done. Steve is more like a super fan like Adam in BB13 than Ian. What a waste it would be.

Who am I kidding? I'll still watch but just give Vanessa the money than.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 31, 2015 -> 06:46 AM)
Can't remember if we agreed on spoiler tags for things not on show yet but just in case...

If Vanessa re-noms Julia as a "pawn" to get Meg out and Steve/JMac/James don't evict Julia, I maybe done. Steve is more like a super fan like Adam in BB13 than Ian. What a waste it would be.

Who am I kidding? I'll still watch but just give Vanessa the money than.

Steve and JMac agreed earlier that it would be best to get Meg out because they would be afraid that Meg/James/Austin/Liz would form an alliance

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 31, 2015 -> 07:40 AM)
Steve and JMac agreed earlier that it would be best to get Meg out because they would be afraid that Meg/James/Austin/Liz would form an alliance

I officially hate this season.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 3, 2015 -> 11:27 AM)
Steve is too much of a pushover. He'll only do it if Vanessa approves.

He keeps saying he doesnt need her approval but I know he does.

People are so stupid going forth with such a tight group like austwins. You need to break them up, preferably getting Liz out in the double eviction.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 3, 2015 -> 11:40 AM)
He keeps saying he doesnt need her approval but I know he does.

People are so stupid going forth with such a tight group like austwins. You need to break them up, preferably getting Liz out in the double eviction.

The best part of feeds is Vanessa telling Steve they need to break up Austwins next week. Um, there's one up now! But Vanessa doesn't want the heat.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 3, 2015 -> 03:22 PM)
The best part of feeds is Vanessa telling Steve they need to break up Austwins next week. Um, there's one up now! But Vanessa doesn't want the heat.

Her entire strategy is not to get blood on her hands when HOH but have a hand in backdooring people the rest of the time. Then lock yourself in your room and cry

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 3, 2015 -> 08:54 PM)
Alright, I'm officially done with this season. See you guys next year.

I'll watch but this is awful.

The game has been on since 2000 and has evolved so much that the best way to go further is to just go along with the power. No guts on any of these people, including Vanessa.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 3, 2015 -> 08:57 PM)
Some piss-poor play this evening. No clue why those p*****s can't tell they are getting crushed.

Its a bad season, the narrative from the start was too much "not getting blood on my hands" followed by lots and lots of crying and whining. We have one of the worst showmances ever, her sister, a troll poker player, a pawn and a floater left in the game. Pathetic.

Steve seems to know that he needs to get Austin or Liz out this week as either of them get voted out against Julia.

Edited by RockRaines

The no blood thing has been going on the past 3 seasons. Maybe their has been too many seasons and the game has evolved to trying to win without pissing people off.

May as well do another All Stars or get some people who will take risks instead of lame-os like Meg and Victoria.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 4, 2015 -> 08:47 AM)
The no blood thing has been going on the past 3 seasons. Maybe their has been too many seasons and the game has evolved to trying to win without pissing people off.

May as well do another All Stars or get some people who will take risks instead of lame-os like Meg and Victoria.

Its really weird. I guess thats what you get when most of the players were recruited from Tinder.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 4, 2015 -> 08:47 AM)

Meg isn't lame, she just can't win any damn competitions. She at least has a personality and is fun to watch, Victoria was complete boredom.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 4, 2015 -> 10:28 AM)
Meg isn't lame, she just can't win any damn competitions. She at least has a personality and is fun to watch, Victoria was complete boredom.

Touché, but she didn't even really try to flip vote this week. She just laid in her dentist chair. Didn't offer deals or play.