**Official BIG BROTHER thread**

Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 3, 2015 -> 04:58 AM)
Yup. Have these people who get lied to every year never seen or heard of the show? The way James "accepted" that deal, Shelli shouldn't have felt confident. She was falling off anyway. Not to mention she has lied quite a few times.

Her downfall was asking for hers and Clay's safety. She should have just said herself and they might have had a better chance

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 3, 2015 -> 01:57 PM)
Her downfall was asking for hers and Clay's safety. She should have just said herself and they might have had a better chance

Lying and then telling the truth about Jason getting nominated was a huge mistake. Clay swore on his life and then recanted 5 hours later.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 7, 2015 -> 11:14 AM)
Becky could have been stealth about her plans this week but instead she spilled her guts to Shelli

This was after telling her group she was going to wait to tell her until an hour before Veto. Shelli will eventually tell Vanessa and things will get interesting

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Aug 7, 2015 -> 01:11 PM)
This was after telling her group she was going to wait to tell her until an hour before Veto. Shelli will eventually tell Vanessa and things will get interesting

Yep, Vanessa already figured out in her paranoia that she is the target

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 7, 2015 -> 01:47 PM)
Yep, Vanessa already figured out in her paranoia that she is the target

Becky better not pup out. I can't stand Vanessa. She's so paranoid and makes everything about her. So annoying and I used to watch he play poker.

I spoke too soon, the house is flipping towards voting out Shelli and I have to say I agree with their reasoning. Vanessa has little chance to win HOH in a physical contest which is always the second HOH in the double elim. You get Shelli out, then play the odds.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 11, 2015 -> 09:43 AM)
I spoke too soon, the house is flipping towards voting out Shelli and I have to say I agree with their reasoning. Vanessa has little chance to win HOH in a physical contest which is always the second HOH in the double elim. You get Shelli out, then play the odds.

I get the reasoning as well but Noooooooooooooo!

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 12, 2015 -> 08:24 AM)
She did it, she helped flip the house with some outside help from Becky saying the wrong things. Barring anything weird Shelli is gone to the jury house.

If shelli goes then Van in the DE, it's all the same to me. Would be the best time to get V out since there would be no time for her to flip anyone.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 12, 2015 -> 10:37 AM)
If shelli goes then Van in the DE, it's all the same to me. Would be the best time to get V out since there would be no time for her to flip anyone.

Van guaranteed if she wins HOH she is putting up Steve and Becky with a possibly JMac backdoor, thats what flipped them all.