**Official BIG BROTHER thread**

Brian

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 13, 2015 -> 08:56 PM)
He was just voting with the house, you can see how pissed he was about it.

Steve and John are outcasts. They were the targets of almost everyone. Yet they got out one of the worst players in the game. That's terrible.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 13, 2015 -> 08:58 PM)
Steve and John are outcasts. They were the targets of almost everyone. Yet they got out one of the worst players in the game. That's terrible.

John's biggest ally is Becky, he was afraid Steve would make her the replacement nom if he used the veto.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 13, 2015 -> 09:02 PM)
John's biggest ally is Becky, he was afraid Steve would make her the replacement nom if he used the veto.

Yeah maybe. They also don't know that they were both major targets tonight since they are outcasts. If anyone else won they would have been up

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 13, 2015 -> 09:06 PM)
I like how different my view is than my wife who only watches the shows. I have the feeds on all day on one of my screens in my office and I don't miss much.

I had been watching feeds but my fiancee got upset and said I was no fun and watching would be no fun with her so I stopped this past week but tried to catch up with everything that happened this past week. I really don't know if I got everything, care to explain?