**Official BIG BROTHER thread**

Brian

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 4, 2015 -> 07:28 AM)
Its a bad season, the narrative from the start was too much "not getting blood on my hands" followed by lots and lots of crying and whining. We have one of the worst showmances ever, her sister, a troll poker player, a pawn and a floater left in the game. Pathetic.

Steve seems to know that he needs to get Austin or Liz out this week as either of them get voted out against Julia.

Remember this when you're on next year. If you make it this far, it's time to f***ing make a move.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 4, 2015 -> 12:52 PM)
Remember this when you're on next year. If you make it this far, it's time to f***ing make a move.

I'll blind side Rock at final 3 and take the hot girl who never won anything and everyone hates to final 2.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 4, 2015 -> 06:47 AM)

Steve

won HOH.

So someone I hate will be going home. I kinds want him to put up Austin and Liz, Julia win veto and pull Liz off and Steve has to put up Vanessa and the twins vote her out. Would almost be poetic.

This is my first time watching Big Brother so I might be wrong here, but couldnt he just put Julia up in this scenario?

QUOTE (TRU @ Sep 9, 2015 -> 08:31 PM)
This is my first time watching Big Brother so I might be wrong here, but couldnt he just put Julia up in this scenario?

No, if you win veto and off the block you can take someone off and you are still safe. So if Julia would have won she could have taken off Liz and Steve would choose from Vanessa and JMac to go up.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Sep 9, 2015 -> 09:11 PM)
No, if you win veto and off the block you can take someone off and you are still safe. So if Julia would have won she could have taken off Liz and Steve would choose from Vanessa and JMac to go up.

So basically Austin is a dumbass for not doing whatever he could to get Julia the power of veto

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Sep 10, 2015 -> 12:50 AM)
That is why Austin was so pissed. Julia was so stupid to pick to play against him. I don't give Vanessa much credit for that

I give Vanessa all the credit for it. I don't blame Austin for going for it after last night. He didn't know what was going on and decided to go into business for himself.

Vanessa is the only one in the house with any brains. I hate her, but she should win, even if she is evicted. Sounds like everyone is onto her and her deals with everyone. If she survives next week, she'll probably win.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 9, 2015 -> 10:55 PM)
I hate that they are letting the twins decide who goes. And finally Austin figured out that if he's final two with Liz that he loses.

I know. WTF? And why would Austin and Liz hold to 3 conditions thing Vanessa threw at them to keep Liz. They are dumb if they don't turn on her next week if they're HOH.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 10, 2015 -> 04:43 AM)
I give Vanessa all the credit for it. I don't blame Austin for going for it after last night. He didn't know what was going on and decided to go into business for himself.

Vanessa is the only one in the house with any brains. I hate her, but she should win, even if she is evicted. Sounds like everyone is onto her and her deals with everyone. If she survives next week, she'll probably win.

Austin has brains as well. Julia is the only person Vanessa could have pulled that on. I think Vanessa has the hardest road to the final two, nobody wants to take her and she would have to win the final 3 HOH to make it.

Edited by BigHurt3515

After reading what's going on, why do I even bother watching? The only likable Hg, JMac, is just too clueless to win. They're all jellyfish.

And Frankie came back for a luxury. Gag. Why does CBS think fans liked him?

How about next season, 14 HGs. 7 returning players, 7 new.

Surprised I haven't seen a leaked spoiler for tonights eviction. They load the audience with crew members and seems every year, this evicition is leaked. Or maybe I'm thinking of a few years before when they taped it with a real audience. Whatever. Hope Austin goes.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 05:58 AM)
Surprised I haven't seen a leaked spoiler for tonights eviction. They load the audience with crew members and seems every year, this evicition is leaked. Or maybe I'm thinking of a few years before when they taped it with a real audience. Whatever. Hope Austin goes.

It will come, it came when Derrick won HOH

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 05:10 PM)
It would make me so happy to see Austin voted out.

Ditto just because I'm dying for something shocking to happen on an eviction.

And than JM wins HOH and Steve wins veto and boots Vanessa. Plz

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 15, 2015 -> 05:14 PM)
Ditto just because I'm dying for something shocking to happen on an eviction.

And than JM wins HOH and Steve wins veto and boots Vanessa. Plz

Steve is targeting vanessa hardcore if he stays. Last I saw on the feeds they almost had Vanessa convinced to take out Austin since JMac is the one you want to take to the finals.