**Official BIG BROTHER thread**

Brian

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 16, 2015 -> 10:24 AM)
You can spoil s*** in here. And JMac is most likely gone becuase all she cares about it making final two.

I'm just being cautious.

Voting Liz would be too obvious but if she did, that'd be 3 petty votes she wouldn't get instead of the 2.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 16, 2015 -> 02:17 PM)
I'm just being cautious.

Voting Liz would be too obvious but if she did, that'd be 3 petty votes she wouldn't get instead of the 2.

Anyone who actually wants to win would take JMAC to the finals, but they are all playing to make the final 2.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 16, 2015 -> 08:24 PM)
She dominated it. She should win. Easily. Anyone who votes against her in F2 is bitter.

No doubt. Hopefully Austin convinces others to be bitter!

Seriously, if she doesn't win it's a sham but god damn I hate her.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 16, 2015 -> 08:29 PM)
No doubt. Hopefully Austin convinces others to be bitter!

Seriously, if she doesn't win it's a sham but god damn I hate her.

Yeah she is playing the best game this season but I too hate her, a lot. One of my top most hated players including Frankie and Rachel. She really isn't playing that great of a game IMO, other seasons she would have been gone right when jury started when she was on the block with Shelli

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Sep 16, 2015 -> 09:17 PM)
Yeah she is playing the best game this season but I too hate her, a lot. One of my top most hated players including Frankie and Rachel. She really isn't playing that great of a game IMO, other seasons she would have been gone right when jury started when she was on the block with Shelli

She's an awful person to watch but she's one of the all time best competition winners of all time.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 16, 2015 -> 10:38 PM)
She's an awful person to watch but she's one of the all time best competition winners of all time.

I'd like to see her in an All Stars. She'd get chewed up instead of being able to manipulate sheep like these guys this season.

The way she played this year, I may put her in my top 10 players of all time. I'd have to research it after work.

Oh brother. Liz just jumped off after Vanessa pleaded for her to tonight to win Part 1. That's ok Liz, she evicted your sister and boyfriend, but please keep doing whatever she says.

Steve should win Part 2 because it's usually that puzzle with all the evicted faces and than Part 3 should be good between Steve and V and I'm sure Steve will make a $450,000 mistake.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 17, 2015 -> 04:02 AM)
I'd like to see her in an All Stars. She'd get chewed up instead of being able to manipulate sheep like these guys this season.

The way she played this year, I may put her in my top 10 players of all time. I'd have to research it after work.

Yes she would get smoked by stronger minds, most of the players the last few years are too eager to fall in line. The most exciting seasons are when there were warring factions.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 18, 2015 -> 07:13 AM)
Good interview with Julie. She's right about Vanessa. Would be more liked if she embraced and was open about how she was playing instead of being so serious.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed..._source=twitter

The crying and victim stuff was annoying as hell.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 18, 2015 -> 12:18 PM)
Liz would pronounce your UN as "Row-AND-UHHHH"

Oh my Guuuuuuuhd.

The self pity by V is the worst. Evicts Austin so Liz is sad obviously and V is like, "You have no idea how that effects me! And how hard it was for ME!" Ugh

QUOTE (MEANS @ Sep 21, 2015 -> 07:34 AM)
What a waste of an hour that was last night....I really could care less who wins this season.

I hate the recap ep. It's dumb. I miss when they evicted then final 3 would start part 1 endurance right away.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 23, 2015 -> 10:18 PM)
The mere fact that Steve won Big Brother tells you how f***ing stupid this season was.

Vanessa was the most deserving but after Steve booted her, I was glad he won. And Vanessa coasted a bitter vote at the end. Glad she's off my tv.

This season is definitely forgettable.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 24, 2015 -> 03:55 AM)
Vanessa was the most deserving but after Steve booted her, I was glad he won. And Vanessa coasted a bitter vote at the end. Glad she's off my tv.

This season is definitely forgettable.

It is forgettable for the game play during most of the season but the final three were deserving and the winner was as well. He played a great last quarter of the game.

• 8 months later...