**Official BIG BROTHER thread**

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 21, 2016 -> 10:15 AM)
If Nicole takes James she is going to win. If Paul wins HOH hes going to win.

Paul or Nicole should both take James. I see P/N agreed to take each other but that maybe garbage with DR stuff. That'd be stupid. Paul should beat either one.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 21, 2016 -> 11:28 PM)
It's a joke that Paul didn't win but damn he just killed himself by not taking James. He still should have won but I'm having a hard time feeling bad for the guy cause he f***ed up.

I started watching after the first few weeks. I figured james was more well liked than paul and paul was more liked than Nicole. I knew some of the girls has a problem with Paul but i thought they had bigger issues with nicole.

Just curious, who did james vote for???

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 21, 2016 -> 11:28 PM)
It's a joke that Paul didn't win but damn he just killed himself by not taking James. He still should have won but I'm having a hard time feeling bad for the guy cause he f***ed up.

This. He should've beaten Nicole but always take sure thing. He went from being best player this season to Cody version 2.

Too many jury members. Don't need 9. Some have been out of the house way too long.

I also believe the jury voted for who they liked more, except James. Terrible.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 22, 2016 -> 09:07 AM)
I really thought he was going to take James because he's been so smart. Terrible, horrible move. He had to know the women would vote for nicole and push her over the top.

This whole season is tainted. I read Natalie only voted for Nicole because she was a girl, and pre-show, Nicole and Paulie are friends through Cody. This is such a sham.

Surprised by Day's vote.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 22, 2016 -> 02:35 PM)
Says only one he liked is Victor and the jury is full of bitter babies. Said he was tired of pretending to be nice to people he would never talk to outside the house.

He is at least telling the truth. Most of the cast never talks to each other after the season has been over for a couple months.

I stayed up to watch them enter last night. It was interesting. They just did a 15 minute pretape introducing everyone then the live feeds went on as they came in one by one. No Julie intro. Sort of surreal. I watched them all enter then finally went to sleep around 11.

Im guessing if I miss the live comps, I won't be able to go back and watch them nor will they be put up on demand.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 29, 2016 -> 08:49 AM)
I stayed up to watch them enter last night. It was interesting. They just did a 15 minute pretape introducing everyone then the live feeds went on as they came in one by one. No Julie intro. Sort of surreal. I watched them all enter then finally went to sleep around 11.

Im guessing if I miss the live comps, I won't be able to go back and watch them nor will they be put up on demand.

Already love me some Alex and Whitney. Obviously it's only the first night but judging off what we know about the people and reading about their backgrounds, we might actually have some intelligent people to go along with them always trying to just bring in attractive people. Could be fun.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 29, 2016 -> 09:09 AM)
Already love me some Alex and Whitney. Obviously it's only the first night but judging off what we know about the people and reading about their backgrounds, we might actually have some intelligent people to go along with them always trying to just bring in attractive people. Could be fun.

I think they did a good job of getting different personalities. Shelby is already awesome. It was awkward watching the second sister come in and pretend not to know her real sister.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 29, 2016 -> 08:49 AM)

You should be able to go back and watch it with the flashback feature. The HOH should be today at some point. Haven't heard the time yet though

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Sep 29, 2016 -> 10:29 AM)
You should be able to go back and watch it with the flashback feature. The HOH should be today at some point. Haven't heard the time yet though

I watch on Roku or AppleTV so I don't think I can flashback, can I?