**Official BIG BROTHER thread**

Brian

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 30, 2017 -> 11:56 AM)
Honestly I think he's just shell shocked from war.

That as well but he's definitely a Trump guy. Just hope they don't talk politics on feeds because it is my escape right now.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 1, 2017 -> 09:27 AM)
I suggest checking out the big brother nsfw subreddit. These women are crazy this year

I was watching Christmas and Elena last night. It was fun.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 10, 2017 -> 08:49 AM)
At least theyve started showing how big of a piece of crap Cody and Jessica are.

Last night was great. Cody really is a nut. Jessica should be kicked out for not going to the HoH room. What a baby.

I truly hope Cody goes home this week and Jessica follows. I personally will never understand, when you have two obvious targets, the backdoor plan. Put those two on the block and get one out. Guaranteed.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 10, 2017 -> 09:32 AM)
Last night was great. Cody really is a nut. Jessica should be kicked out for not going to the HoH room. What a baby.

I truly hope Cody goes home this week and Jessica follows. I personally will never understand, when you have two obvious targets, the backdoor plan. Put those two on the block and get one out. Guaranteed.

I don't think Paul wants to get rid of Jessica just yet though. He wanted to make sure he got out Cody and this was probably the best way to do it.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 10, 2017 -> 10:22 AM)
I don't think Paul wants to get rid of Jessica just yet though. He wanted to make sure he got out Cody and this was probably the best way to do it.

Shes going to be a lost little puppy so sometimes its good to keep those people in the game. You can buy their loyalty.

I'd rather have Paul leave than Cody. We need villains for TV and Paul is just bossing people around and nobody realizes it. I hate returnees.

I wonder if Christmas will be forced to leave. She's having surgery this week and not sure how they can keep her around.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 20, 2017 -> 08:02 AM)
Yep. While she spoke nonsense in the bathroom, God spoke to her and helped her out in the game. What a moron.

Sounds about right. I caught up completely on the season over the weekend but haven't checked in on the feeds at all this week. She went full Audrey for a bit there last week.