8.3 Rays @ White Sox 7:10 CT

GGajewski18

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Aug 4, 2015 -> 02:34 AM)
Garcia is a really bad baseball player and we haven't seen anything in the last 2 years to suggest that will ever change.

I will be so proud of Hahn if he admits they blew the scouting of him and move on this offseason

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Knackattack @ Aug 3, 2015 -> 09:34 PM)
He hit .253 in july with a .581 OPS and 6/27 BB/K ratio. Not to mention the terrible defense in a position we could probably get good defense and similar production from for cheap

I never said it wasn't a "completely punchless" .253. All I said was that if you could get Avi up with the runner on 2nd, flipping the ball to RF would actually work.

Hey, we stink again. Defense leads to a run off Q. Cmon scorer, call that a f***ing error on Avi.

Avi seems like a guy who tries hard, unfortunately he's not a big leaguer. Sad. Send him down to try to reinvent himself. Maybe Detroit rushed him to begin with. He's a sad story. Seemed like a guy with some tools. He's officially a bust.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 3, 2015 -> 06:43 PM)
Hey, we stink again. Defense leads to a run off Q. Cmon scorer, call that a f***ing error on Avi.

Avi seems like a guy who tries hard, unfortunately he's not a big leaguer. Sad. Send him down to try to reinvent himself. Maybe Detroit rushed him to begin with. He's a sad story. Seemed like a guy with some tools. He's officially a bust.

Tools are there but he is a left fielder at best and his pitch recognition/plate discipline is non existent

Congrats to those of you who knew our 7-1 road trip was meaningless. I thought it was huge at the time. I wrong AGAIN this season of being wrong.

This is the kind of game our lack of home run hitting is a killer. Sox fall behind and don't have the bombers who can connect on a pair of solo homers to tie it like the old days. Now that Saladino has cooled off and Sanchez is cooled off we ain't so special again.