8.3 Rays @ White Sox 7:10 CT

GGajewski18

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 3, 2015 -> 08:45 PM)
Congrats to those of you who knew our 7-1 road trip was meaningless. I thought it was huge at the time. I wrong AGAIN this season of being wrong.

This is the kind of game our lack of home run hitting is a killer. Sox fall behind and don't have the bombers who can connect on a pair of solo homers to tie it like the old days. Now that Saladino has cooled off and Sanchez is cooled off we ain't so special again.

Yes I unfortunately knew this was going to happen. This team has been slight teases with alot of consistent bad play.

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Aug 3, 2015 -> 08:48 PM)
Going against some awful pitching got people''s hopes up too much.

Yeah, but normally against awful pitching, the Sox maybe put up 3 runs.

It really seemed the offense had turned a corner, but when you can't feast on bad pitching, you need to scratch out a couple runs against good pitching.

What sucks the most is that they're falling right back into the hole they worked so hard to dig almost out of at home, with decent crowds.

QUOTE (Baron @ Aug 4, 2015 -> 02:34 AM)
What kind of s*** throw was that?

Is his arm THAT bad? That was a throw worse than any American Legion all-star would make. WTF?

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Aug 4, 2015 -> 02:46 AM)
Send him back to the f***ing minors already. He needs to learn atleast one of the f***ing spectrum. He's useless.

Again, our scouts suck. Couldn't they opine to our GM Hahn or Kenny their view that he's hopeless and needs to be sent down? I do like Avi the person, he seems like he cares, but Detroit obviously rushed him. He's a sad failure. Maybe not too late. A full year in the minors next year to go with seven weeks this season might help. Send him down.

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Aug 4, 2015 -> 02:48 AM)
Going against some awful pitching got people''s hopes up too much.

I admit I was wrong AGAIN. I thought we'd stay hot and steal a playoff berth. BTW our hitting coach should be fired again, lol. Now our hitting sucks balls again and guys like Saladino, Sanchez, Lexi, are automatic outs when they were hot a little while ago.