42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Cubs
    • Better club

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gigantic win for the mets. couldnt afford to face arrieta in game 2 with the prospect of going to wrigley down 0-2. Now lots of pressure on arrieta. Cubs can't afford to go down 0-2 with hammel and Hendricks on the horizon against de grom

That said I think the Cubs probably still win this thing

QUOTE (whitesoxjr27 @ Oct 17, 2015 -> 10:09 PM)
Just tuned into channel 2. Media in denial already. Well,we lost to the cards in the first game and looked what happened!

Totally not the same this time around. The Mets' pitching is on another level.

QUOTE (whitesoxjr27 @ Oct 17, 2015 -> 10:23 PM)
Some reason three at Wrigley scares me.

A win will be huge for the Mets tomorrow. Beating Arrieta won't be easy, but if he pitches like he did against the Cards, he's going to have some issues.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 17, 2015 -> 10:23 PM)
Can't believe Rizzo went first pitch swinging after the Familia walk to Bryant, thought he had a good chance to tie it up.

Yeah I was a bit worried Familia was going to blow it. He's pitched so much and he's had stretches where he sucked in the regular season.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 17, 2015 -> 10:25 PM)
Yeah I was a bit worried Familia was going to blow it. He's pitched so much and he's had stretches where he sucked in the regular season.

His control issues aren't ideal against a team like the Cubs. That's why I was shocked Rizzo was so agressive after Bryant had that great long at bat.