5/7 - Twins @ White Sox Game Thread

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 7, 2016 -> 09:07 PM)
little surprised it's a dead ball if it hits him in the batters box but guess he was out so it's moot point.

And there's a double play.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the rule is once it hits the runner anywhere it's a dead ball and the runner that the ball hit is out, and any other runners return to the bases they were occupying.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 7, 2016 -> 08:12 PM)
Sale looks like he might be a pretty good all around athlete. Does he have a hit in his career?

He had one last year. Lifetime .071 average. Hell of a game by Chris Sale, once again.

QUOTE (bmags @ May 7, 2016 -> 09:09 PM)
Sale still out? Not a fan of robins decisions today

Yeah, I think this could have gone both ways. He has the Twins' number right now, and he's rolling. Give the bullpen an extra inning of rest....and it worked. Robin would've been taking some heat though if the Twins did anything in that inning. That should be Sale's final hitter.

I really want to see Ajax start tearing it up. Living in Michigan, I've talked to some Tigers fans about his playing games in Detroit. They say when he gets hot, he really carries a team and it's like no one can get him out. Would be nice to get that from him soon.

QUOTE (Scoots @ May 7, 2016 -> 09:17 PM)
I really want to see Ajax start tearing it up. Living in Michigan, I've talked to some Tigers fans about his playing games in Detroit. They say when he gets hot, he really carries a team and it's like no one can get him out. Would be nice to get that from him soon.

Yea but that was 25 year old Jackson. Current version isn't nearly the hitter but he is a good glove guy. Hopefully he picks it up some but hopefully also the guys around him make OK to carry a defensive first CF.