5/7 - Twins @ White Sox Game Thread

It's taken me a while because I wanted to give Abreu the benefit of the doubt,but I'm really starting to question his baseball IQ. He's constantly swinging and missing the curves down and away when he gets behind in the count and he should know they are coming. Or that last AB the pitcher probably didn't throw one strike and Jose should be looking for a ball up that he can drive and he K's on a ball way low.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 8, 2016 -> 01:40 AM)
It's taken me a while because I wanted to give Abreu the benefit of the doubt,but I'm really starting to question his baseball IQ. He's constantly swinging and missing the curves down and away when he gets behind in the count and he should know they are coming. Or that last AB the pitcher probably didn't throw one strike and Jose should be looking for a ball up that he can drive and he K's on a ball way low.

He was swinging at pitches that would have resulted in a DP even if he hit it

could also be that major league pitchers are good at disguising what a pitch is and they are hard to hit.

7 is for sale. Starting to question the baseball IQ of the twins players.

Great day for Dioner Navarro. Another day at the office for Chris Sale, making the Twins just look like fools, after an emotional first. Wonder what calmed him down (especially without Drake in the clubhouse).