White Sox @ Royals 1:15 pm CST

Kyyle23

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 29, 2016 -> 09:10 PM)
they just don't throw strikes. put hitters in great counts

Not sure what happened to the offspeed stuff for the relievers. Getting to two strikes hasn't been an advantage it seems

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ May 29, 2016 -> 02:05 PM)
This team has to want to f*** up our relievers. One of the most embarrassing bullpen stretches in recent history.

Seriously, I get team spirit and all that, but how can the rest of these guys sit around not hoping for the relievers' arms to fall off?

We are going to be 27-24 shortly. We should be 31-20.

f*** the pen. I genuinely hope we DFA all of them and call up our most deserving AAAers. I know that's suicide, but I just don't care.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ May 29, 2016 -> 04:09 PM)
Almost unbelievable? Almost!?! Is Hawk f***ing kidding? Almost!?!! This is beyond unbelievable Hawk, this is pure f***ing insanity!!!!

He said the same s*** yesterday and Stone responded "I think it is unbelievable at this point."

QUOTE (Tony @ May 29, 2016 -> 04:10 PM)
I have always been very indifferent to Robin. I just don't feel anything toward him, which I guess isn't a great sign.

BUT, in this instance, over the last week, I just don't know what he can really do. Legit EVERY key contributor from that 1st month has totally s*** the bed. When the 7th comes, you're swinging at ghosts and just hoping for the best. Spin a wheel put that guy in, no one has earned any sort of trust at this point.

I don't blame him for today's mess, but he definitely contributed towards the last two f***ups.

Well at least I can stop caring early and not waste my time. This team is done so long as Robin is in charge. And I don't care what you think...he's in over his head.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 29, 2016 -> 04:11 PM)
This is true. And now Albers walk another. Based loaded again

Can you imagine how good we'd feel if they had a pen? Horrible homestand but then you go on the road and sweep KC. Now, it'll be the opposite. This will be a 4-15 stretch, IIRC.

It used to be just Quintana's issue, but it is now plaguing the whole team. We get a hitter to 0-2 or 1-2 and just throw ball after ball after ball. My god, there is NOT a rule against throwing a ball in the strike zone with 2 strikes.