Cabrera to Family Emergency Leave List

BigHurt3515

So Cabrera is out for the Detroit series at the very least and we decide to bring up a bullpen arm while Jackson is still hurt and Cabrera gone. Oh and not to mention we just had a day off and our top 3 pitchers are going this weekend. Why would we not bring up another hitter? We have two healthy guys on the bench right now and one plays catcher and the other is Jerry Sands.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 3, 2016 -> 08:39 PM)
Just so people know, L. Garcia got taken out of the game early so he could be the one coming up

L. Garcia...another "sterling" example of the "quality" in the Sox minor league system. Another stiff.

Mark

QUOTE (Lip Man 1 @ Jun 3, 2016 -> 09:45 PM)
L. Garcia...another "sterling" example of the "quality" in the Sox minor league system. Another stiff.

Mark

I'd much rather see what Coats can do, but Leury is a threat on the basepaths and provides positional versatility so I can see going that route.

QUOTE (Señor Ding-Dong @ Jun 3, 2016 -> 11:39 PM)
I'd much rather see what Coats can do, but Leury is a threat on the basepaths and provides positional versatility so I can see going that route.

For sure. Just don't see Leury giving the team a jolt like a new guy would.