June 19th Game Thread: ChiSox at Cleveland

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 02:42 PM)
100% been an issue for a long time

Yet the answers are JB Shuck or Jason Coats. The team never has more than a couple of guys going well at the same time. I just can't understand their all in mentality and not addressing the offense except for minor leaguers up until now.another hitter might have helped Friday and today,

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 02:46 PM)
Yet the answers are JB Shuck or Jason Coats. The team never has more than a couple of guys going well at the same time. I just can't understand their all in mentality and not addressing the offense except for minor leaguers up until now.another hitter might have helped Friday and today,

Their has to be guys on the street that are better than Shuck and Coats. Guys are being DFA like crazy around the league.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 01:47 PM)
Frazier is bailing on every pitch. Has no chance to do damage

Definitely struggling. Looks hopeless, kinda like he looked at the end of last year with Cinci.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 01:45 PM)
Anderson's defensive range has been phenomenal.

The little bit I've seen from him that's been great. Even on a couple plays he didn't make he's shown great range. His athleticism is great. I think he'll turn into a really solid defender.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 08:50 PM)
I,doubt that would have changed anything. They need a better line up. If they are serious about winning, they need to get more aSap.

Can't imagine any other organization would have retained him after a historically inept offense. When things are failing that bad, change needs to occur. Fast forward to this year and the offense sucks as once again, veteran players come here and forget how to hit.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 08:46 PM)

That's the problem right now. So many dark holes in the lineup