Hocking an dPierzynski on ESPN Radio...

Bighurt52235

On the Todd Wright all-night show last night (Thursday) he had Denny Hocking and A.J. as guests. Hocking said that during Wednesday night's game, a "player at first base when the White Sox were on offense who shall not be named" told Mientkiewicz to "Go get this damn thing". Allegedly, Doug said "You've got to be joking, right?", and then the Sox player said no, because alot of his teammates have no heart.

Upsetting, but almost not surprising.

On the Todd Wright all-night show last night (Thursday) he had Denny Hocking and A.J. as guests.  Hocking said that during Wednesday night's game, a "player at first base when the White Sox were on offense who shall not be named" told Mientkiewicz to "Go get this damn thing". Allegedly, Doug said "You've got to be joking, right?", and then the Sox player said no, because alot of his teammates have no heart. 

:fyou Was it the same guy that said backman wasn't liked??? Heh theat gut Feeling of mine is getting stronger. f*** Paulie :fyou or Frank

On the Todd Wright all-night show last night (Thursday) he had Denny Hocking and A.J. as guests.  Hocking said that during Wednesday night's game, a "player at first base when the White Sox were on offense who shall not be named" told Mientkiewicz to "Go get this damn thing". Allegedly, Doug said "You've got to be joking, right?", and then the Sox player said no, because alot of his teammates have no heart. 

You have to concider the source on this one

:fyou Was it the same guy that said backman wasn't liked??? Heh theat gut Feeling of mine is getting stronger. f*** Paulie  :fyou  or Frank

No way in hell did Frank say, "go get this damn thing". I can tell that he wants this bad. He is not performing well at all (aside from tonight against KC) this month. But by watching his dugout mannerisms, I think he wants this.

:fyou Was it the same guy that said backman wasn't liked??? Heh theat gut Feeling of mine is getting stronger. f*** Paulie  :fyou  or Frank

No way in hell did Frank say, "go get this damn thing". I can tell that he wants this bad. He is not performing well at all (aside from tonight against KC) this month. But by watching his dugout mannerisms, I think he wants this.

Than It was Konerko. Please dump his sorry ass :headbang

Than It was Konerko. Please dump his sorry ass :headbang

You don't know that. Who are you to go passing out punishment and judgment? (I don't even think Konerko made it on base Wednesday, so that rules him out)

I gotta apologize. I just read it right It was while on offense. Sorry to point fingers. Who could it be than. :o

Why chastize whoever said it? He only spoke the truth, and yeah, I really could see it being Everett. Its visible to all of us, and probably has been visible to a hard nosed, all out player like Carl. I'm sure he wants to get outta Dodge ASAP, and play with some guys and a Mgr that play like they give a f*** about winning something, and not just about how many HRs and RBIs they can rack up.

It couldn't have been Thomas, Ordonez, or Konerko. Were they ever on first base the whole series?

My guess would be it was a guy with heart..... like Everett.

That is one WEAK-ASS radio show.

Nothing but inside jokes, pop culture crap and sound effects.

Awful....and they have BEANO COOK on, too!!

I used to listen to it while walking to the bus stop, but now I play my CD Walkman instead.

While walking to the busstop? It starts at midnight central time, and ends at 4am.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Call the Feds, examine the tape, get hair samples and dust first base for prints.  We need to get on this asap and boot whoever said it  :lolhitting  :lolhitting

wednesday nite huh.... well it shouldnt be hard to figure out .. how many guys actually got on base then????? lol........

Guest hotsoxchick1
An unconfirmed story but this is still very very disturbing to me.  Something is seriously wrong with this clubhouse and it is bigger than any one man including Jerry Manuel.

have we not been sayin that for a couple of seasons now>????? :rolleyes:

That is one WEAK-ASS radio show.

Nothing but inside jokes, pop culture crap and sound effects.

Awful....and they have BEANO COOK on, too!!

I used to listen to it while walking to the bus stop, but now I play my CD Walkman instead.

Watch it dude. My generation takes the word "weak" as meaning hilarious and great... ;)