Chicago White Sox vs Toronto Blue Jays 6/24/16

TheTruth05

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (harkness @ Jun 24, 2016 -> 08:53 PM)
Trademark of the Ventura era...

Maybe its not his fault.. but boy they never look confident up there in those situations.

That's on the hitting coach in my opinion and one of the main reason he should have been fired weeks ago.

The irony is that you can't really fire Steverson now because it seems completely pointless with everything that has transpired over the last 6 weeks.

It's like firing Captain John Smith of the Titanic as the first smokestack is disappearing under the icy waters...nobody will take it seriously as a solution.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 24, 2016 -> 07:44 PM)
Royals being murdered by the Astros, 9-0 (Volquez vs. Keuchel) and only in the 1st inning.

If the Jays and Twins don't end this, the Astros likely will next weekend.

With the Indians' best (Salazar) destroying the Tigers' best (Zimmermann) with a 7-0 lead, the Indians being by far the best team in the division is no longer in doubt.

LMAO

The Rangers desperately need another starter with Colby Lewis going down for a month with an oblique strain.

We could probably give them James Shields for free. Or extra something useful for Gonzalez.

That would allow us to run Ranaudo out there.

Edited by caulfield12

Unless Frazier is hitting an HR, he's absolutely useless as a hitter. Yes, he has value as a defender but he's Adam Dunn 2.0 w/ more consistent power. Defend him if you will but that's where he's at.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 24, 2016 -> 08:06 PM)
Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan. Just seems once he swings and misses in an at bat, it's a lock he will swing and miss again in that at bat

Experience will make that better. But I think he will always have a pretty high k rate.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 25, 2016 -> 02:07 AM)
The Rangers desperately need another starter with Colby Lewis going down for a month with an oblique strain.

We could probably give them James Shields for free.

Why would anyone trade for him right now

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ Jun 25, 2016 -> 02:07 AM)
Unless Frazier is hitting an HR, he's absolutely useless as a hitter. Yes, he has value as a defender but he's Adam Dunn 2.0 w/ more consistent power. Defend him if you will but that's where he's at.

Value defensively is way down right now