? 4 Bull

man hands

You have nasty stuff and pretty much dominated the last part of the season...why are they dropping you down? Also, ask Cotts how long they are planning on keeping him in AZ fall league? I didn't know if he would be staying the whole time or if they would be limiting his innings. Thanks :begood

Neal ... is that you??

If so, welcome to the boards.

What do they have you working on down there and in the Fall League?

I've got no connection to you guys, i.e. I'm just a season ticket holder.

That would be pretty sweet. Neal, if it's you post more often!  :headbang

Hey Neal

Did the Sox send you to the AFL mainly to add the cutter. If I recall Farmer mentioned something about the Sox working with you to add another pitch.

Hope your having a good offseason and are enjoying yourself down in instructionals with Bull. Get yourself ready cause when you kick some butt this spring...your gonna be the Sox fifth :headbang

Hey Manhands, I think I know who you are. Actually I am very positive that I know who you are. Welcome to the board Jeff and Alyssa. It took you long enough Baj to start posting. Neal and I are hanging out in s***ty ass Tucson representing the Barons staff here in instructs. Neal is leaving me soon to go to the AFL. I dont know how long or how many innings he'll be pitching.

I on the other hand am dropping down to a sidearm/high submarine arm slot. It is a hell of an adjustment. I have lost all the command that I possessed from the 3/4 slot and my velocity has dipped a bit as well. I am working hard to get it down and consistent so that I may get to the Bigs quick like Champ is telling me. I guess a 6'7 lefty with an above average slider, 88-90 fastball, and solid command is not what they want me to be anymore. Hope all is well in Ca. and dont be afraid to call Neal and I. We get bored easily. Peace

Bull :fthecubs

It is not really a good idea for myself, nor Neal to really comment about coaches in our org. regardless if it is positve or negative. I love Wally, thats all I can really say. No matter who ends up managing (assuming JM is gonna be fired) somebody is gonna be fore the idea and others will be against it. That's human nature.

It is not really a good idea for myself, nor Neal to really comment about coaches in our org. regardless if it is positve or negative.  I love Wally, thats all I can really say.  No matter who ends up managing (assuming JM is gonna be fired) somebody is gonna be fore the idea and others will be against it.  That's human nature.

Sounds like a good answer to me, thanks Jim.

It is not really a good idea for myself, nor Neal to really comment about coaches in our org. regardless if it is positve or negative.  I love Wally, thats all I can really say.  No matter who ends up managing (assuming JM is gonna be fired) somebody is gonna be fore the idea and others will be against it.  That's human nature.

Looks like they want you to be Kelly Wunsch's replacement. That's cool the faster you make it better :headbang

Hey Manhands, I think I know who you are.  Actually I am very positive that I know who you are.  Welcome to the board Jeff and Alyssa.  It took you long enough Baj to start posting.  Neal and I are hanging out in s***ty ass Tucson representing the Barons staff here in instructs.  Neal is leaving me soon to go to the AFL.  I dont know how long or how many innings he'll be pitching. 

I on the other hand am dropping down to a sidearm/high submarine arm slot.  It is a hell of an adjustment.  I have lost all the command that I possessed from the 3/4 slot and my velocity has dipped a bit as well.  I am working hard to get it down and consistent so that I may get to the Bigs quick like Champ is telling me.  I guess a 6'7 lefty with an above average slider, 88-90 fastball, and solid command is not what they want me to be anymore.  Hope all is well in Ca.  and dont be afraid to call Neal and I.  We get bored easily.  Peace

Bull :fthecubs

Thanks for calling me out Bull, I guess I just have to post for myself now :D .

I registered 2 days ago and was trying to trick your ass with a little question and you already got me. Oh well. Late. Baj

Ps: Tell Cottsy to take it easy on those 4 hour workouts :stupid

Oooooo.. Neal.  :wub:

LOL...Your sig may be a little 'out of bounds' now that Neal actually posts on this board Steff!!!!!

Oh yeah and welcome guys!! Post early and often!! :cheers :cheers

Great season in Birmingham this year...do you have anything against me blaming the "rotund" Carlos Castillo for singlehandedly losing the first round playoff series? LOL...Im kiddin :rolleyes: