Not looking good

whitesoxfan99

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HELL FREAKIN YEAH..........GO MARLINS........ :headbang  :headbang  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  gonna be nice and quiet at work tomorrow... all but me stickin it to the scrub fans.........whooohooo........... :headbang  :headbang  :lol:      take that scrub fans you just got beat  :whip

:fthecubs :fthecubs SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

HELL FREAKIN YEAH..........GO MARLINS........ :headbang  :headbang  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers  gonna be nice and quiet at work tomorrow... all but me stickin it to the scrub fans.........whooohooo........... :headbang  :headbang  :lol:      take that scrub fans you just got beat  :whip

Yeah, its amazing how quiet my dorm got in the last couple hours. People were going nuts after the first inning.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yeah, its amazing how quiet my dorm got in the last couple hours.  People were going nuts after the first inning.

yeah they were all blabbin at work today too... i cant wait to stick it to em tomorrow morning.....i think a nice life size pic of the marlins should do quite well on the bosses door......lol..it will keep em quiet for a while anyhow....... ;)

yeah they were all blabbin at work today too... i cant wait to stick it to em tomorrow morning.....i think a nice life size pic of the marlins should do quite well on the bosses door......lol..it will keep em quiet for a while anyhow....... ;)

I wouldn't rub it in quite yet. If they do come back and win they will just be bigger jackasses. Now if the Marlins beat the savior tomorrow then go for it.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I wouldn't rub it in quite yet.  If they do come back and win they will just be bigger jackasses.  Now if the Marlins beat the savior tomorrow then go for it.

after listening to all the anti sox s*** today bet your hinney im gonna rub it in a bit and love every minute of it.. ill take tomorrows fate on friday since im off thursday.. it will give em a day to foreget about it lol.... they are scrub fans afterall their attention span is only hours long.......then the beers kick in and they are useless...... :D

Yeah, its amazing how quiet my dorm got in the last couple hours.  People were going nuts after the first inning.

I cheered after the 1st inning Marlins double. So all the Flub fans on my floor came to my door after the 4 run 1st and clapped in my face rubbing it in. Oddly enough they slammed their doors closed and locked them until ShamME hit the HR. Then they went nuts.

I got about 4-5 death threats for yelling about Lowell being more clutch than Sosa :lol: It's so quiet in here you could hear a pin drop because they are all so angry.

I cheered after the 1st inning Marlins double.  So all the Flub fans on my floor came to my door after the 4 run 1st and clapped in my face rubbing it in.  Oddly enough they slammed their doors closed and locked them until ShamME hit the HR.  Then they went nuts. 

I got about 4-5 death threats for yelling about Lowell being more clutch than Sosa  :lol: It's so quiet in here you could hear a pin drop because they are all so angry.

:headbang :fthecubs :cheers