Sign in to follow this  
Brian

**2019 Water-cooler Thread**

Stranger Things has gotten better every season.  Not sure how long they can keep that up.  I think they should do one last season and end it.  Go out ahead.

1 hour ago, GoSox05 said:

Stranger Things has gotten better every season.  Not sure how long they can keep that up.  I think they should do one last season and end it.  Go out ahead.

I'd agree with this. This season was great and the finale was top notch.

I'm binging Veronica Mars on Hulu, and I love it. I'm almost done with s3 so should I watch the movie before starting the new season?

About half way through The Boys and it's pretty awesome. 

Sort of has the same feel of something like Kick-Ass.

27 minutes ago, GoSox05 said:

About half way through The Boys and it's pretty awesome. 

Sort of has the same feel of something like Kick-Ass.

The season finale will leave you begging for S2. Great show

Anybody here watch Succession? S2 started yesterday and it picked up right where it left off from S1 which is a very good thing.

1 hour ago, Brian said:

I'm binging Veronica Mars on Hulu, and I love it. I'm almost done with s3 so should I watch the movie before starting the new season?

lol was just coming on here to say I started veronica mars out of no where and can't stop watching. I would have never guessed I'd start a show with this many episodes at this point of tv oversaturation, but I have really started to like the change of pace of both the serialization (to a point), along with its smart pop tv sensibilities.

5 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

The season finale will leave you begging for S2. Great show

Anybody here watch Succession? S2 started yesterday and it picked up right where it left off from S1 which is a very good thing.

I watched succession season 1, and I liked it but I didn't really feel like there needed to be any more to the story. It said what needed to be said.

40 minutes ago, bmags said:

lol was just coming on here to say I started veronica mars out of no where and can't stop watching. I would have never guessed I'd start a show with this many episodes at this point of tv oversaturation, but I have really started to like the change of pace of both the serialization (to a point), along with its smart pop tv sensibilities.

It's so good. This and Buffy were two shows I knew were on but had no real interest in watching. I binged Buffy a few summers ago in like 2 months and I'm breezing through Veronica Mars. 

Will probably watch the movie just in case after I'm done with s3

55 minutes ago, bmags said:

I watched succession season 1, and I liked it but I didn't really feel like there needed to be any more to the story. It said what needed to be said.

That's fair, the idea definitely has a limit before it gets stale.The reviews rolling in are saying it's equivalent if not slightly better than S1 so I'm pretty amped. 1st episode was great.

Edited by TheTruth05

On 7/11/2019 at 9:19 AM, Brian said:

I'd agree with this. This season was great and the finale was top notch.

On 7/11/2019 at 8:00 AM, GoSox05 said:

Confirmed for only one more season.

10 hours ago, soxfan2014 said:

Confirmed for only one more season.

Where did you see that? Wouldn’t mind only 1 or 2 more seasons then end

I've read that 4 seasons has been the plan from the start. S1 was set in the spring, S2 in the fall, S3 in the summer so S4 should be set in the winter to finish it out.