Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Heads22

2020 NFL Draft Thread

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, bmags said:

there are obviously some players i really would like at 43...but i'd still trade down twice.

I don't think they will. They are in a win now mode and need playmakers not just more lower quality bodies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ptatc said:

I don't think they will. They are in a win now mode and need playmakers not just more lower quality bodies.

At least based on last night, there doesn't seem like a lot of teams racing to move up right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Balta1701 said:

At least based on last night, there doesn't seem like a lot of teams racing to move up right now.

I think you are going to see some movement for RBs at the top of the 2nd.

With Swift, Taylor and Dobbins all there teams could be patient and not stress if 1 of them got picked. With KC taking Edwards-Helaire other teams are going to not want to be left out.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Soxbadger said:

I think you are going to see some movement for RBs at the top of the 2nd.

With Swift, Taylor and Dobbins all there teams could be patient and not stress if 1 of them got picked. With KC taking Edwards-Helaire other teams are going to not want to be left out.

 

also second round on it's a lot cheaper to move up. I don't think they'll have any issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

What is this related to?  

Laremy Tunsil signed a new deal today, 3 year deal worth $66m. It makes him paid $4 million a year more than any other OL in football, and beatsd Nate Solder's deal by more than $6 million. The market for OL was just reset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bengals got their franchise QB, WR and likely will draft an OT or two this draft and probably their franchise LT next year... that is how you do it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will Indy double down on WR at 44? Can you name a Colts WR aside from TY Hilton?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Whoa. Jonathan Taylor

He's fast and he's smart. Has extremely good instincts.

Has the most talent of any Wisconsin rb that I have ever watched.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kmet to the Bears.

Seeing them in person, I liked Claypool more as a pro, but I digress

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Soxbadger said:

He's fast and he's smart. Has extremely good instincts.

Has the most talent of any Wisconsin rb that I have ever watched.

The Colts should be able to run the ball pretty well between him and Mack and a top OL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't complain about this pick.  Critical position in the Bears offense and Graham is just a short-term need. They need to massively upgrade. I just hope for once Pace is right on evaluating TE. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bmags said:

God this team is in a rut. Garbage decision making.

Nagy offense goes through the TE. Ertz and Kelce.  I'm not surprised.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Also, should I like Trey Burton as a TE2/3?

They cut him, didnt they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×