Interesting Ozzie quote on Cooper...revisits Castro quote

caulfield12

1 minute ago, oldsox said:

Both Ditka and Ozzie disliked Mariotti, and a lot of people in Denver did, too.  Then, ESPN canned him.  Is he still in the business?

Not really, I think he still blogs.  Which is ironic as hell considering how mean he was to bloggers.

the domestic assault charge was pretty bad for him, he basically blacklisted himself 

On 7/21/2020 at 2:12 PM, southsider2k5 said:

Ozzie has been in this country for almost 40 years now.  He understands English just fine.  I mean he is on an English based pre/post game show for god's sake.

I'm pretty sure Greg means when Ozzie gets revved up and with his accent it's hard to understand him all the time.

47 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I'm pretty sure Greg means when Ozzie gets revved up and with his accent it's hard to understand him all the time.

Yes as everybody knows I worship Ozzie so I'm not being critical. I just have problems understanding his accent.

58 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Having Ozzie as a manager in 2020 makes as much sense as plucking a reality tv show participant and making them president. It would never happen. 

“I never imagined a baseball team could destroy the world but well, here we are...”

• Like 1