BREAKING NEWS! Cotts will start Saturday

CSF

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyway you could type in complete sentences of spell out you instead of saying "u"...this isn't AIM my friend.  Just a thought if you want some props around here. Now, as you were.

sure anything for ''you''

Does anyone (else) think that (if this is true) KW is bringing up Wunsch so he can "showcase" him to trade him away?

......or because we needed another BP arm if cotts is going to start.

Don Cooper is on J-Hood's show right now. He said Cotts will start Saturday, but might only go about 3 innings. He said Cotts is still in the bullpen and is just starting Saturday. He's also saying that Diaz will go down and work on keeping the ball down in the zone, and that he said he'll definitely be back, but didn't say when.

Don Cooper is on J-Hood's show right now.  He said Cotts will start Saturday, but might only go about 3 innings.  He said Cotts is still in the bullpen and is just starting Saturday.  He's also saying that Diaz will go down and work on keeping the ball down in the zone, and that he said he'll definitely be back, but didn't say when.

Wow, only 3? My guess is Mr. Adkins afterwards.

Don Cooper is on J-Hood's show right now.  He said Cotts will start Saturday, but might only go about 3 innings.  He said Cotts is still in the bullpen and is just starting Saturday.  He's also saying that Diaz will go down and work on keeping the ball down in the zone, and that he said he'll definitely be back, but didn't say when.

Notice the key word, MIGHT...If he is sharp, I say let him go 4 or 5. Enough with experimenting, if Cotts can start, then let him start.

:headshake This would be the worse mistake we could make.

3 LH's in the starting rotation = last place finish.

Too many LH's are bad bad bad bad bad....did I mention BAD!

I hope Coop is right and Diaz will be back in a few weeks because I hate to see Cotts have his career ruined because he would be a third left hander leaving us powerless to win any games at all.

We would become the Royals instantly.

What a nightmare. :headshake

:puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke