Shiver Me Timbers- MoreCowbell

Sox1422-Sox1422

PackersSuck-SoxFan1

ishmookie's Bears-Ishmookie

Just Get Shrubs Baby-Knighti

Slim Shady-ChiSox143 

MonstersfTheMidway-Winning Ugly

Omaha Nukes-HuskerSox

Can you please post who you are and which team are you on before signing up. Thank you!

Just updated! We have 2 spots left! 2 Spots! More Cowbell, ia assumed you are Shiver Me Timbers. Draft could happen next week if we fill up!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I have set the draft in autopick, but we are going to do a Live draft. I didn't know the time to start so I set the draft on auto. Second, the time will be chosen by you guys by poll. Third, we need 1 team left, which I'm reserving for a admin. If any admins want to join, go ahead!

What? You quit cause you felt you had no shot. Atleast, you didn't quit after the draft. That's sad.

I didn't quit, I decided I didn't want to play in a 20 team league. There is 2 months before the season starts, I'm sure you can find someone to play in my place.

If it turns out that you can't find someone, let me know and i will jump back in.

The sign up are done! We have closed all the memberships. We have 18 teams. Thanks to some quiters, we will start the next process. Which is setting up the time for a live draft. We will do the draft sometime in August.

Dam, that is to long :crying

Well, back to Madden...

Hey, if you made it 16 teams where it would have made more sense, I would have stayed in.

I'm not a quitter.. :angry: I left because I made two requests and was blown off on both.

If I am going to be ignored, I can be ignored by myself thanks.

Hey, if you made it 16 teams where it would have made more sense, I would have stayed in.

I'm not a quitter.. :angry:  I left because I made two requests and was blown off on both.

If I am going to be ignored, I can be ignored by myself thanks.

:crying That is what you are doing. I had changed everybody's requests, so I had to stop. I want to get more people in, but you guys can't stop whining. I'm sorry, but god damn you guys are annoying. 20 teams :crying so now it's 18, but still more :crying . Why don't you start the second SoxTalk league.

The draft order has been set and it is available for you to see. It may be the first round only, but I can email you all your picks to you. We are going to draft after a Sox game *OR* draft during a Sox off day. The draft will happen in August so can we have feedback on which one is better for you to do it.

• 2 weeks later...