FutureSox reports in

Cerbaho-WG

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I barely was listening to the game. I was watching 'Tru Calling' on FOX for some reason and only listened during commercials. The show sucks, but the 2 minutes of A.J. Cook are well worth it. :D  :wub:

but you get 40+ minutes of Eliza!!

Showtime here....

Hogs just won 4-2. Fireworks show going on right now.

The videos that Jason and Cerb got look really good, Jason did some PBP, but it's horrendous. :lol:

Can you guys get on AIM at all....I miss makin' fun of Jas. :wub:

We didn't hear York's PBP, but Jason and I had fun with ours.

The interviews went off very well. Tracey's was hilarious, and my interview with Sweeney was awesome. Blakely and Pollok made a cameo in Sweeney's interview.

Off to Kannapolis today, later guys.

Audio interviews. They all turned out really good. They were leaving for a roadtrip right after the game so we weren't able to get Fields.

The video shots are good. Alex, if you look on the server, I uploaded some of the stuff from the 1st game, only a few vids though. But tons of pics for you to look through :)

If u got time u can somehow get them set up so people can view them, otherwise I don't think we'll have access other then the hotel business center until we get back.

Kanny was rained out in the 11th after the Intimidators tied the score on a throwing error by the Lake County catcher. Lisk struck out, ran to first, and the LC catcher prompty threw the ball into right field.

When it started pouring we hung out in the press box with Mike Moat, Rafael Flores and Daniel Haigwood. Moment of the game was when Moat called down to Cook during the rain delay to whether the game was cancelled or not:

Moat: "DC! What's happening?"

Cook: "Rain delay!"

Moat: "No f***ing s***. Smartass."

Kanny was rained out in the 11th after the Intimidators tied the score on a throwing error by the Lake County catcher. Lisk struck out, ran to first, and the LC catcher prompty threw the ball into right field.

When it started pouring we hung out in the press box with Mike Moat, Rafael Flores and Daniel Haigwood. Moment of the game was when Moat called down to Cook during the rain delay to whether the game was cancelled or not:

:lol: :lolhitting :lolhitting

that's f'n hilarious! :lol: :lolhitting

Wow, good comedy there. Haigwood rules and so does Flores. I've been behind these guys all year (well Flores hasn't been in Kanny all year, whatever). I like Haigwood because BMac posted he had 'electric stuff' and it just stuck with me. Plus he has the same first name as me. :)

We'll be interviewing Micah and Haigwood on Monday and are going to try and get one with Young as well.

Cook had the web gem of the game. It was an amazing catch, but that comment had all of us rolling up in the press box.

Micah made a beautiful take out slide in the game...impressed the hell out of me. Antoin Gray, tremendous baserunner. Chris Young....holy s*** is he fast...although he did his whiffing.

We'll be interviewing Micah and Haigwood on Monday and are going to try and get one with Young as well. 

Cook had the web gem of the game.  It was an amazing catch, but that comment had all of us rolling up in the press box. 

Micah made a beautiful take out slide in the game...impressed the hell out of me.  Antoin Gray, tremendous baserunner.  Chris Young....holy s*** is he fast...although he did his whiffing.

That's awesome. I can't wait for you to put up all these interviews; they're gonna be great! :headbang I'm really glad you're gonna get an interview with Haigwood. I really like him a lot, and think he'd be right there in Winston-Salem w/ BMac if he hadn't suffered a setback when torn his ACL last year.

http://www.futuresox.com/futuresoximages/2...cture%20043.avi

http://www.futuresox.com/futuresoximages/2...cture%20042.avi

Jason....don't take such big pictures.....they dont come out as clear and theres no real reason to have them bigger than 1024x768...I'd probably go 800x600 at the absolute biggest unless youre trying for a computer background.