wow

hi8is

ok, so i go out to hollywood last night and picked up some really hot french women... wow.... i bring them back to my house and stay up until 9:30am with them... wow.... and then i see that we got everett again!?!?!?!? i hope he does better then last year because 5 prospects for 3 years..... + 10+mill WOW

but seriously, those french women... WOW

we we oh what ever

one of their names was or-la-le

thats just f***in sexy in itself

oh yeah, carl everret

right on

i think im still drunk from last night, forgive me :bang

i was drunk/hungover still

i mean, 3 doubles of makers mark and about 15 beers from the hours of 9pm - 9am... yeah, your gonna be a little drunk/hungover whenever u wake up :D

and i couldnt believe that those chicks came home with me... wow... i just ran into them on the sunset strip and asked if they wanted to go to my house, couldnt believe that they wanted to... french chicks rock!

and btw, they werent harry :lol:

i was drunk/hungover still

i mean, 3 doubles of makers mark and about 15 beers from the hours of 9pm - 9am... yeah, your gonna be a little drunk/hungover whenever u wake up  :D

and i couldnt believe that those chicks came home with me... wow... i just ran into them on the sunset strip and asked if they wanted to go to my house, couldnt believe that they wanted to... french chicks rock!

and btw, they werent harry  :lol:

Seriously, if you were drunk, why would you get online and make a thread about you having sex with some harry French women here at Sox Talk?

Seriously, if you were drunk, why would you get online and make a thread about you having sex with some harry French women here at Sox Talk?

dude, if i made it with two fine chicks (let alone foreign hotties) i would be telling everybody! :lol: