Mac Jurko and Harry had a good idea today

drowninginflame

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 27, 2005 -> 05:24 PM)
We could all greet them at the Cell on Monday against the Angels.

That's what I'm doing, can't wait. The game better be f***ing sold out. 2 first place teams, holiday, afternoon game. I'll be shocked if the game isn't sold out. After a 10 game roadtrip, people better be wanting to get out to the park.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ May 27, 2005 -> 05:27 PM)
That's what I'm doing, can't wait. The game better be f***ing sold out. 2 first place teams, holiday, afternoon game. I'll be shocked if the game isn't sold out. After a 10 game roadtrip, people better be wanting to get out to the park.

I'll be there tuesday, I can't hardly f***ing wait. I'd be there on Monday but I have a graduation party on Memorial Day so I can't be there.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 27, 2005 -> 05:30 PM)
I'll be there tuesday, I can't hardly f***ing wait. I'd be there on Monday but I have a graduation party on Memorial Day so I can't be there.

Ah, I know what that's like. I have two Sunday but none on Monday and requested off work so I'm all good to go.

Remember back in 2000 where the team went on the road to Cleveland and New York and swept both series? That team deserved a greeting at the airport (and the full stadium awaiting them when they got back home).

This team wins that division...they'll deserve a greeting at the airport. This team heads to Boston and New York in August and sweeps both, they'll deserve a greeting at the airport. (and a packed house for Minnesota).

This hasn't exactly been an amazing road trip thus far.

Personally...I'd prefer a rally in Grant Park. In Late October.

QUOTE(ReinsdorfSucks @ May 27, 2005 -> 10:46 PM)
after their performance lately, they don't want a greeting cause tomatoes will be tossed at them.

Their performance lately on a 10 game road trip is 4-4. I will take .500 ball out of the guys on a roadtrip anytime. No need to worry about that, the bats should wake up soon, I only worry about the Twinkies, as of today only 4 games back of the best team in baseball, I wish they would falter a bit.

QUOTE(dmbjeff @ May 28, 2005 -> 12:51 PM)
Their performance lately on a 10 game road trip is 4-4. I will take .500 ball out of the guys on a roadtrip anytime. No need to worry about that, the bats should wake up soon, I only worry about the Twinkies, as of today only 4 games back of the best team in baseball, I wish they would falter a bit.

The Sox are 9-9 in their last 18. They're slipping.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 27, 2005 -> 11:24 PM)
We could all greet them at the Cell on Monday against the Angels.

Have you got a spare ticket Kalapse? Oh and a flight ticket would help also.

And some accomodation, that would be nice. And transport would be cool. Let me know.

QUOTE(DePloderer @ May 29, 2005 -> 05:49 AM)
Have you got a spare ticket Kalapse? Oh and a flight ticket would help also.

And some accomodation, that would be nice. And transport would be cool. Let me know.

Sorry dude, doesn't look like I'm gonna be able to get you in here from London.