Snitching and ratting

Benson&Rexage

It today's society kids are taught to tattle instead of keeping thier mouths shut. I see it even on this website. What ever happened to keeping your mouth closed and not ratting on people. If this website were the mafia then many of the people would get clipped.

I think this along with kids playing pokeman instead of collecting baseball cards are the problem with today's chilren and why many kids are so wierd today

"Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut"- Jimmy Conway

snitchers come from parents who have to be perfect. they think they are being rewarded only when it bites em back in the ass through out there lifes where they have no friends in life, sitting in a 1 bedroom appt thinking back to wear life went. at the age of 24

QUOTE(Kogs35 @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 01:30 PM)
snitchers come from parents who have to be perfect. they think they are being rewarded only when it bites em back in the ass through out there lifes where they have no friends in life, sitting in a 1 bedroom appt thinking back to wear life went. at the age of 24

........or at age 43 sitting in a van, down by the river.

B&R, is this some sort of social commentary or is there an actual meaning behind this. What constitutes as snitching? When is it telling the truth when asked? If you had a son or daughter, and they were in trouble at school for something someone else did, would you be mad if he/she "snitched" on the person who actually did the deed?

What does pokemon or baseball cards have to do with snitching? Not much, if anything.

I teach my daughter accountability. That doesnt mean she should go around tattling on everyone who did something wrong, but you havent set many parameters on "snitching".

No one likes a snitch, anywhere, but it still happens. Usually kids grow out of it. But if someone pops me in the mouth, I sure as hell will say something. If some kid cheats on a test, they can deal with it if they get caught.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Aug 12, 2005 -> 02:41 AM)
Snitch?  You mean like that cabdriver that told police where he dropped off that runaway convict and his guard killing wife?  Damn lowlife POS tattle tale.

Exactly what I mean. Nothing wrong with ratting on someone when its actually important. If little Johnny broke my pencil, I'll deal with it.