White Sox vs. Devil Rays, 5/25/07 (W)

briguy27

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 25, 2007 -> 07:11 PM)
Doesn't matter. It's more important than one game.

I know, I am just wondering how long he will be out for. If it is someone close, like a sibling or parent, then yes, he'd likely miss more then 1 game.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 25, 2007 -> 07:24 PM)
Jermaine had a great pitch to make it 3-0 on, but popped it up. Iguchi's back to being worthless.

I don't remember so many bereavement issues in one season, let alone for a one month span...Uribe, Cintron (twice) and now Konerko.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ May 25, 2007 -> 07:31 PM)
ugh. bull crap. 1-0 :(

Benji Molina would have made it, anyone could have just stayed there and not even moved.

And the Delmon Young White Sox Destruction Tour continues for another year.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ May 26, 2007 -> 12:33 AM)
Benji Molina would have made it, anyone could have just stayed there and not even moved.

It's sad to hear Hawk make excuses for the play. Crede got himself off-balanced. It seems like if our 3-4-5 can't contribute tonight, our offense will have no chance.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 25, 2007 -> 07:33 PM)
It's sad to hear Hawk make excuses for the play. Crede got himself off-balanced. It seems like if our 3-4-5 can't contribute tonight, our offense will have no chance.

When I saw Terrero and Mackowiak in the OF together, I knew we were in trouble...although Rob did make a nice play in the first inning, we've reverted back to our offensive stupor apparently, with the main difference being Thome now on base when we fail.

We didn't even get the obligatory "he's a strong, strong young man" for Joe. Hawk must not be happy with him right now.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ May 26, 2007 -> 12:35 AM)
When I saw Terrero and Mackowiak in the OF together, I knew we were in trouble...although Rob did make a nice play in the first inning, we've reverted back to our offensive stupor apparently, with the main difference being Thome now on base when we fail.

We desperately need to acquire another outfielder, and give up on waiting for Pods to return.

Pathetic at-bat by a pathetic player.

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ May 26, 2007 -> 12:38 AM)
2003 will be the year of the missing 5th starter and Billy Koch, this might be the year of the missing LFer

So it's the same as 2006?

Meanwhile, Griffey Jr. is batting over .300 and hit another homer. Where would he play?

Terrero totally overmatched.

Is Gaudin pitching again? 0 for 4 with RISP, and it's already getting old.

Ugh...I wonder if this slump will be over before we're 7-9 games back? Yeah, we have a relatively easy schedule and the Tigers/Indians are playing each other 7 times in 10 days...we need to take advantage of these opportunities once in awhile and get to 5-6 games over .500 at some point.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 25, 2007 -> 07:43 PM)
Pathetic at-bat by a pathetic player.

So it's the same as 2006?

Meanwhile, Griffey Jr. is batting over .300 and hit another homer. Where would he play?

Honestly, I would move Dye to LF, Griffey to RF and keep Erstad in CF.