White Sox vs. Blue Jays, 6/02/07 (L)

DBAHO

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thome is now 4 for 29 since his huge game against the A's at The Cell on May 22nd. He also has 7 walks in these 9 games, but still struggling a lot.

Our middle of the order is so useless. This is the Sox that drive me crazy again. Man on 3rd 0 out, and it's hit or no run now. That's just pathetic.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 01:36 PM)
He's been HORRIBLE besides the game against Colby Lewis.

4 for 29 with 7 walks, and only 1 extra base hit and 1 RBI might be the worst stretch I've seen him have with us.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

That's embarassing. You HAVE to get a run with a guy on 3rd and 0 outs, ESPECIALLY with a nasty pitcher like McGowan out there. At least he has 88 pitches in only 5 innings, we'll get to their bullpen early. We've scored 1 run total since May 21st against opposing relief pitchers.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 06:41 PM)
That's embarassing. You HAVE to get a run with a guy on 3rd and 0 outs, ESPECIALLY with a nasty pitcher like McGowan out there. At least he has 88 pitches in only 5 innings, we'll get to their bullpen early. We've scored 1 run total since May 21st against opposing relief pitchers.

Did I hear right during pregame 0 FOR THE LAST 41 VS opposing teams bullpen

Jose settled in finally

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 01:43 PM)
Did I hear right during pregame 0 FOR THE LAST 41 VS opposing teams bullpen

Maybe by July the perfect storm will pass. Maybe we can get Tom Skilling to tell the hitters that its June and its warm out. Maybe we can get some prozac to fix the nerves of our overpressured hitters.